Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Admin ability to view all tasks in all groups regardless of being a member
Pages: 1
RSS
Admin ability to view all tasks in all groups regardless of being a member
We're new to Bitrix and the employees are setting up their various projects and tasks. Some of them have made a "personal to-do" group for the tasks that do not pertain to anyone but them and serve as a reminder to stay on top of things they may not have been tasked to do by a supervisor. I was thinking since I'm the site admin I'd see all tasks in all groups including those (they do not have any members other than only them) but it does not appear I have access. I figured I being an admin I have access for anything entered into the site but that does not appear to be the case.

Would I need to request to join each of these groups or should I have them delete the personal groups and have their personal tasks not connected to anything? I was under the assumption that if they entered a task not connected to a group then all staff/department would see them.

What's the best way to direct my staff to enter in their personal to-do lists/tasks? I wanted it to be something easy for them to track as well which is why I encouraged the private group but I think that was incorrect on my part.

Thanks all for the help!
Hi Tyler!

I was thinking since I'm the site admin I'd see all tasks in all groups including those (they do not have any members other than only them) but it does not appear I have access.

You as admin can view other users' tasks by opening their list of task from theiw profiles - go to Company>Employees>click user's name>open Tasks section - you'll see all user's tasks including those of the workgroups under the workgroup name.

I was under the assumption that if they entered a task not connected to a group then all staff/department would see them.
No, only admins will be able to see them.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Do you mean that only PORTAL ADMINS (as seen in the attached pic) will be able to see all tasks across the system? Otherwise, what kind of Admins are you talking about, please?
admoin.png (161.29 Kb)
Hi Lucio,

Each user has ALL section in Tasks - but the list of tasks here may be different. First, Bitrix24 administrators (users with administrative access to your portal - like shown on your screenshot) have ability to see all company's tasks. Further, each users will see there tasks where he\she is involved as creator or participant, responsible, observer and workgroup tasks related to him\her.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24