Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Add custom fields for employees
Pages: 1
RSS
Add custom fields for employees
Hello,

Is there a way to add custom fields for the employee profile?  I would like to track date of employment dates, license expiration dates etc.  I would like to save employment contracts for easy access.

Thanks for you help,
monica
Hi Monica!

Custom fields for Users' profiles can be created only in Bitrix24 se;f-hosted version - from the control panel, see this Training course chapter for more details.

Kind Regards.

Yana.
Can you add custom Fields for Employees in the cloud hosted version?
Hi Jennifer!

Not in the cloud, I'm afraid.

Best,

Yana.
Hello,
Any other options beside the custom field?

How can personal employees files be created?
We need:
- To add additional information that will be with specific access restrictions. Example: Part of employee information will be seen by everyone (name, photo, general info ect) and part of information only by IT and HR department (example attached resume, personal HR notes for each employee ect..) - how can we realize this?
You can create special HR folder in each employee's Drive (My Drive) & configure access for these folder  - sharing option - add HR & IT to folder access permissions.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Bitrix24 should upgrade this module fast.  All basic Cloud HR management software have these options nowadays.

BR - BM
Edited: Bernard Mallet - 04/20/2015 22:36:26
Hi Bernard!

I've passed the suggestion to the devs (with all votes attached) Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Any news for this ?

BR - BM
Hi Bernard,

Not yet, I'm afraid.

Best,

Yana.
A year later and the most basic of functions for HR file and document managements, demerit files, employee action files, employee lists and things of that nature that are global settings across all employees or contractors... STILL AREN'T AVAILABLE YET?

JEEZ.  This is not too encouraging.
Hi David,

Unfortunately or fortunately, we are a complex set of tools - HRIS, project management, document management, CRM, etc. - though we are constantly working on the product improvement, it may not always affect all of those features requested in this forum. Nevertheless, Bitrix24 product managers team is trying to collect users feedback & add the most requested features to the new release plan. That is why we do encourage all Bitrix24 users to share their views & leave requests on this forum

Bitrix24 self-hosted solution provides additional HR modules, the cloud version does not.

It will be most helpful, if you're still interested in Bitrix24, to leave here your HR features requests with details so other users can vote for them as well.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
I can not believe that users with paid versions cloud we don't have custom fields.
Hi Diego,

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll consider it for future updates.

Best,

Yana.
it has been 4 years since the 1st person requested for this feature and still, it's not available. Does Bitrix24 Really Read those feedback and do they really care about the users!
This is a very Basic Feature on any HR Management Software.    
I second what MD Islam stated.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24