Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Registration and invitation restrictions
Pages: 1
RSS
Registration and invitation restrictions
Hello,
Is there any restrictions for invitations sending?
I need to allow this option only to 1 or 2 specific users. Any other user should be restricted from inviting anyone to the intranet.
--
Any restrictions during the login?
I have noticed that on the login page their is a possibility to login with the social network account.
How to I restrict this option?
--
What will happen if someone from outside the company will try to register to our intranet?
Will he be able to enter the main page of intranet?
Hi!

Is there any restrictions for invitations sending?
I need to allow this option only to 1 or 2 specific users.

Only Bitrix24 administrators have the access to "invite" new users option.

Any restrictions during the login?
I have noticed that on the login page their is a possibility to login with the social network account.
How to I restrict this option?

Only your employees whom you have sent the invitation too can login with the help of social networks, nobody else whom you haven't invited can't. This option is for invited users only.

What will happen if someone from outside the company will try to register to our intranet?

There is no option to "register" to the existed intranet, only authorization ("login") window for employees (login&password).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Yana.
BTW there is OTP (a two step authorization) that can be enbled for additional security. We highly recommend to save the recovery codes right after you have enabled the OTP option (you will see  the recovery codes - My profile>recovery codes>show)

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24