Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Lists
Pages: 1
RSS
Lists, Links To CRM Companies + Sum Totals
Hi Yana,

Have tried making a list but can find a way to
  1. Create a "Companies" Field link to our CRM company list. Since info is already in the CRM, we shouldn't have to type these infos again and again.  Field to have multiple entries.
  2. Insert a Sum Total (and/or sub total) at the end of the a list, or within the list. Is this possible ?
BR - BM
Hi Yana,

I have few more questions re Lists:
1. What is the best way to move/transfer a whole list from any Workgroup into the Company ?
2. Can you please elaborate on Lists "Sections".  It's use is not very clear.  I can't find any infos or tutorials about this.  We would like to make best use for it.

Your prompt reply would be much appreciated.

BR - BM
Dear Yana,

Can you please get back to us re "Lists".  Thanks to treat as urgent. Thanks.

BR - BM
Hi Bernard!

Sorry for the long reply, please see below:

Can you please elaborate on Lists "Sections".

Elements in Lists can be grouped by particular parameter, for that you need to create sections & choose the corresponding section in the new element's creation form. For example, if you have a suppliers list, you can add sections - "food", "beverage" - so when you will add element "Wine Company" you could set "beverage" section for this company. You will see your suppliers list with sections name which you can click on to filter by particular section:

What is the best way to move/transfer a whole list from any Workgroup into the Company ?

Unfortunately you can't move Lists from workgroups to Company section, but you can set access permissions for Lists (open List>Lists settings>access)

Create a "Companies" Field link to our CRM company list. Since info is already in the CRM, we shouldn't have to type these infos again and again.  Field to have multiple entries.
Insert a Sum Total (and/or sub total) at the end of the a list, or within the list. Is this possible ?

This is not actually possible within Lists functionality, but it looks more like CRM - deals or invoices\quotes - list of CRM items with reports available. BTW we plan to add more visual reports on deals - maybe this will help (stay tuned!)

Best,

Yana.

Just a couple of work arounds:

You cannot pull the list of Comanies directly from the CRM (in the cloud service), but what you can do is this:
1. Export an Excel file from the CRM with all the company names in alphabetical order
2. Create a (multiple) field in your list called "Companies" of "List" type. Use the "import as list" function and paste all the company names in that field (a line for each company). Add new companies or re-export the crm list as needed.
3. Make the field "multiple" using the check box.
Next:
4. Create a number field call Sum Total
5. Create a Business process that adds up other List fields and or additional parameters (entered at the time by the user updating the list item) to make the Total that you need. -- The Online training course has some good information about how to create Business Processes.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Thanks for feedback.  I will try a few of the above an see how practical it is.

Looking forward to spring release updates.

BR - BM
BTW - we have several options released already - SIP Phone support, HD Video Conferencing with Screen Sharing, OneDrive, Dropbox And Google Drive support. Stay tuned, more updates are coming soon!

Yana.
I'm not able to find my lists.  They used to appear under Company, but perhaps I removed that link.  I still see my lists in the drop down of Create List Item while building a Business Process so I believe they are still in the system.  How can I access and edit the lists?  Thanks!
Hi Tom,

Lists are available for Bitrix24 Professional plan only. Fo the hidden menu items - click settings gear near My Workspace - the hidden menu options will appear.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24