Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Worktime Improvements
Pages: 1
RSS
Worktime Improvements, Making Worktime easier to use
G'day Guys, I love Bitrix, we've been using about 10% of it's capabilities in our small office for the past 6 months, and plan to start using a lot more soon.

I have a couple of quesitons/suggestions for Worktime, as I'm finding it a little hard to work with at times.

1. Can't edit worktime on days where no time exists.

ie I'm working out of the office for a couple of days. I don't use Bitrix at all in that time. When I'm back in the office I can't add my worktime into Bitrix.  You can only edit worktime on days where a time already exists, not on days where there is no recorded time.

2. Worktime - Export Data.

Presently the worktime data appears to be trapped in Bitrix, there's no way to get it out and into other software, ie our accouting/payroll software.  Therefore we have to painstakingly copy one by one, each item from each staff member from Bitrix to SAASU.

If I've missed a function or work around to do either of these things, my apologies.

Aaron.
Hi, Aaron!

I have a couple of quesitons/suggestions for Worktime, as I'm finding it a little hard to work with at times.

1. Can't edit worktime on days where no time exists.

ie I'm working out of the office for a couple of days. I don't use Bitrix at all in that time. When I'm back in the office I can't add my worktime into Bitrix.  You can only edit worktime on days where a time already exists, not on days where there is no recorded time.

Our product does not allow changing of work-time for previous days.

2. Worktime - Export Data.

Presently the worktime data appears to be trapped in Bitrix, there's no way to get it out and into other software, ie our accouting/payroll software.  Therefore we have to painstakingly copy one by one, each item from each staff member from Bitrix to SAASU.
We've put in a proposal to the development department for adding the capability to export worktime reports to excel.

regards
Evgeniya
Thanks Evgeniya,

A worktime export would be brilliant if the development team can do that.

Note: you can edit previous days/weeks/months worktime, but only if a time exists.  If no time was logged, then you can't add or edit the time for any day in the past.

Much appreciated.
If a user has not started a working day (clocked in), that working day cannot be edited, unfortunately.

regards
Evgeniya
sorry for updating this topic. But, This feature request is must needed!
RonOliverClarin.com - Multi-skilled Virtual Assistant / CSR / Project Manager
A Bitrix24 Partner
Hi Ron!

Thanks for bringing the topic up, I'll your votes for these options.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24