Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Display a list of all time records not just a list of tasks
Pages: 1
RSS
Display a list of all time records not just a list of tasks
Hey guys!

I see you can create a task resource tracking list that shows the list of tasks and time total for any given group of tasks. My question is, is there any way to display a list of ALL time recorded ... e.g. when I record some time on a task I can create a little comment and the time for exactly what I did. I'd like to be able to display and export in Excel a list of these details so that for example I can know at a glance specifically what a coder did on the 5 time entries he put in for any given task.
Hi David,

This option is not available, I've passed it to the dev team. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Dear Bitrix team,

I have a similar question than David: is there a way to export the time tracking data from Bitrix in a thorough way? So far the only options to see the time spent in detail are either looking at each task (which is obviously not convenient at all), tracking each task through Task resource tracking (but then not possible to see the details or which employee actually worked on the tasks when there are several participants) or through Employee resource tracking (which then doesn't display the detail of the tasks).
Is there a way to have a detailed report showing all details (staff, task, day, comments), potentially on export? If not, do you intend to develop this feature in a near future?

Thanks & best regards.

Martin
Edited: Martin Noblecourt - 01/21/2015 13:27:22
Hi Martin!

through Employee resource tracking (which then doesn't display the detail of the tasks).

Will it help if you add task name field to this report columns?

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, that would be a first step, but I haven't found how to do that, can you explain please?

Best

Martin
Open Report, click edit or copy report, in the "columns" section click "add" - here you can choose fields you want ot add to the report, e.g. Name (task name).

Best,

Yana.
Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice the option to create custom report, which is very useful.
Three more questions:
  1. is it possible to extract a global report for all time spent on the platform (not limited to my subordinates/workgroup/personal tasks)
  2. how can I share a report template with a colleague?
  3. is it possible to have a time report detailed at the level of each span of time saved in the system (= have a detailed report of one day of work, e.g. 8AM-9AM Task 1, 9AM-11AM Task 2...)
Martin
Currently reports sharingoption is not supported, I'll add  your vote for this feature.

is it possible to extract a global report for all time spent on the platform (not limited to my subordinates/workgroup/personal tasks)

You can not only edit an existing report but also create a new custom report with the help of "add" tab in Tasks>Reports (in the right top corner). The report columns may have task name field & time spent field & any conditions you need from the list of available fields.

is it possible to have a time report detailed at the level of each span of time saved in the system (= have a detailed report of one day of work, e.g. 8AM-9AM Task 1, 9AM-11AM Task 2...)

currently not.

Best,

Yana.
Dear Yana,

Thanks for the quick answer!

Regarding my 2nd question ("is it possible to extract a global report for all time spent on the platform (not limited to my subordinates/workgroup/personal tasks)" ), I still don't see how to do it: whichever template I design, I still have to define on the report page to whom I want to apply it ("My tasks"/"Subordinates' tasks"/"Group tasks";), and I don't see how to select tasks for all the members on the platform.

I really appreciate your availability, however as already mentioned in that thread, I feel (and I'm apparently not the only one) that Time tracking could really be improved on your - otherwise excellent - tool, including sharing reports, more detailed reporting, and the most crucial one, the possibility to add time afterwards to a day when the staff member hasn't connected to the platform.

Best regards.

Martin
Dear Martin,

I'll pass the suggestion on the global tasks report as well as votes for other options to our devs. We really appriciate your feedback :)

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Hi Yana,
When doing a report workgroup it seems he consideres all the workgroup, including the archived ones. How can i custom a report considering just the active/open workgroup?
Thanks a lot
Filipa
Hi again,
I have another problem / doubt: while customizing the reports, it is useful for us to have the %time spent. However the % is note corret. For exemple, i have a project that i planned  120h and spent 2h. Bitrix24 says i already spent 0,03% of the hours witch is not correct: 2h/120h = 1,67%. What am i doing wrong?
Regards
Sem Título.png (14.9 Kb)
Edited: Filipa Costa - 03/29/2016 11:54:40
Hi Filipa!

Please kindly report the % problem to our Helpdesk. As for the reports - I'm afraid you can limit results only by project ID or name, but not active\archive condition.

Thank you!

Yana.
Thanks Yana. I have already reported.

And, after archiving a workgroup, it still appears in the left column. Is  there any way of selecting only the active workgroup to appear?

If i archive a workgroup, for me he is closed, so, shouldn´t he "disappeard" for the list of workgroups, list of tasks, and so on...?

If i delete it, i will lose the records in it?

Regards
Filipa
As for the reports - I'm afraid you can limit results only by project ID or name, but not active\archive condition.
Archive workgroup results may be added if you have a report period set within the time when this workgroup was active.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24