Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Lists
Pages: 1
RSS
Lists, How to use information entered into a List
Hi there,

I would like to ask about two points regarding Lists and the data entered into them.

1- In the scenario of a Mileage Tracker List, can values entered into two Number elements (e.g.: KM Start and KM End) be subtracted into a third field with the KM value of the trip. Then calculate a dollar value against a predefined price per KM in a fourth field.

2- Can Lists data be exported (xls or csv)?

Thanks.
Hi Yassir,

1 - this is possible with the help of business process
2 - only in Bitrix24 self-hosted to csv and xml.

Yana.
And how do i export lists in the self hosted version?
Hi Matthias,

Lists can be exported/imported using the Iblock module functionality. But copying lists within groups has a few nuances - please read about them in the comment below this blog post

Yana.
Thans alot Yana.  That post makes ist much easyer to understand. But i still have a question:

What excaclty do you mean with a list has to be created first?

I have a list in a workgroup that i would like to export. Do i have to create the same list outside of the group to export it?  
Hi Matthias,

Here is our Training Course on  information blocks export. You can find groups lists in the info blocks like "Socialnetwork" in the administration area (Control Panel).

Yana.
works fine. Thank you very much
Hi, im using the free version and there is an "export to excel" button atop the list i created. however, nothing happens every time i click the export button. the page simply reloads.
what should i do to export the list?
Thanks,
Hi Jessie !

At what Bitrix24 Section are you? CRM leads, conatcts, Tasks, etc?

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi  Jessie !

At what Bitrix24 Section are you? CRM leads, conatcts, Tasks, etc?

Best,

Yana.
In workgroup section.
Dear Jessie!

Only Bitrix24 workgroup owner have access to full workgroup List manage bar, please read morehere.

Best,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Dear  Jessie!

Only Bitrix24 workgroup owner have access to full workgroup List manage bar, please read more here.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks yana.
Yes this one im talking about.
but i am the administrator, group owner and moderator. still i cant export.

Thanks for prompt reply :)
Hello Jessie,

The issue has be already fixed. Please check.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi ann,

Thank you very much.
i checked and its working now. Im very grateful for your support :)

Thank you.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24