Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » HR tools » Editing or Creating Users
Pages: 1
RSS
Editing or Creating Users, Is it better to create generic users to avoid passing the 12 user limit on Free Edition?
Hi, Love your product it's fabulous!

I am wanting to set up a free user version at the moment for our school. They have never had any type of CRM they are going to love this!

I am just wondering with the 12 user limit is that 12 active users, or 12 in total since the creation of the account.
Over a period of time it is likely people will leave/move on and I need to be able to tell the school if at some point in the future we may need to move to a paid version because of the attrition of volunteers. If so they may well want to open separate accounts for separate functions.

Many thanks!
Helen
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your warm words! :-) We count 12 active users, so if you've dismissed somebody - you can invite a new user, it will be OK. Also we offer a possibility for free accounts to buy additional 12 users for 25$ per month (12+12=24). Also you may be interested in Bitrix24.Network possibilities (it's free)  - read more about it here.
Our paid plans also offer to invite extranet users to your intranet (with limited access to your internal data) - you can read more about it here.

Also we offer 15% discount for schools . (free for accredited business schools)

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24