Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Gantt Chart zoom // tasks not ordered by date on mobile app // groups not updated on mobile app
Pages: 1
RSS
Gantt Chart zoom // tasks not ordered by date on mobile app // groups not updated on mobile app
HI, I have a few questions I cant figure out and cant find described anywere here in the forum. I hope someone can help :-)

1) The Gantt chart is shown over a month so when you have 25 tasks per day its impossible to get an overview, is it possible to choose day or week like in the calender?

2) When using the mobile app all tasks get mixed up and taske in march is prior to tasks in january - on the web version its ordered by date. How is this possible to change?

3) The groups are not updated on the mobile app - I deleted the standard groups on the web version and created new groups, but the old groups are still on the mobile app and none of the new ones are there.

4) All my calender meetings are on the online version, but only one meeting are on the mobile app, no matter what I do I can only see one meeting on the mobile app. Why? Thanks in advance if anybody can help :-)

Regards, Dan
Hi Dan!

As for question 2, 3 & 4 - please contact our Helpdesk.

question 1 - only the "month" type of view is available now, you can use filters to limit the amount of tasks shown

Best,

Yana.
I vote for 1) The Gantt chart is shown over a month so when you have 25 tasks per day its impossible to get an overview, is it possible to choose day or week like in the calender?
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24