Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Can't log in to new mobile app?
Pages: 1
RSS
Can't log in to new mobile app?, Unable to login to new mobile ipad app
Signed up for free BItrix24 account under Gringo Jack's.  My intranet address is gringojacks.bitrix24.com.  I downloaded the mobile app onto my ipad.  I entered my intranet address as gringojacks.bitrix24.com, my user name as michelekropp and my password.  I get authentication failed:  invalid login or password.    I went into my desktop gringojacks.bitrix.com and went into my profile.  My user name appears to be correct as is my password.  I am entering the intranet name correctly.  Any help would be appreciated!      Peace.  Michel
Hi!

Please enter your login as your email address. If this wouldn't help, please see this FAQ. Thanks!

Best,

Yana.
Thank you, but I already tried that.  I also went to the FAQ you suggested, but that does not work for me as I did not ever sign in with a social network, so I don't have a social network account icon used to register.   Thank you if you have any other ideas.  Peace.  Michele
Having the same issue .. any update?  
Hi Steven,

Please see FAQ- if didn't help, please submit a ticket to the Helpdesk. Thanks.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, I am facing the same problem. I am not able to login into the app in mobile as well as desktop. It asks me portal address. I am entering everything right, however it doesn't work. I have registered for a free account and signed through my google account.
Hi Agrani,

I think we have figured it out via Facebook already :)

Best,

Yana.
Same issue... One of the users on our domain rhondaintl.bitrix24.com can sign in through his google account via desktop without a problem. However, we he tries to log in via the mobile app using the same credentials, it doesn't work. Submitting a ticket to the help desk.
Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the ticket, our support team will look into your particular issue, it may be connected with social networks accounts used or wrong email or password or even intranet name added.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24