Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Blackberry Mobile App
Pages: 1
RSS
Blackberry Mobile App
Due to our financial service company security requirements, we have multiple Blackberry users. Can we request a Blackberry Mobile App be added to the mobile application options. Thanks.
Hi Greg!

Unfortunately, due to the Blackberry usage volume failing in comparison to other devices we cannot promise the blackberry app development to come in nearest future, at least untill the tendencies change. Hope this makes sence.

Best,

Yana.
Greg Taylorwrote:
Due to our financial service company security requirements, we have multiple Blackberry users. Can we request a Blackberry Mobile App be added to the mobile application options. Thanks.

Hello Greg,

Did you solved your issue with Blackberry Mobile App?
..as I know Blackberry 10 supports andoroid apss.
If - yes, can you please share your expirience.
As we have same problem in our company.
Bitrix 24 mobile app can be installed on Blackberry 10.
Blackberry 10 supporting installation of android apps.
More details: Run Android Apps on Blackberry 10
===
My question to Bitrix 24 support.

Bitrix 24 mobile app is signed by Yury Tushinsky (some personal name and not company details ...). Is it normal?

Another thing is that applicaton asking access to Camera, Location, Contacts, Shared Files, Device Identifying Information, Phone and Microphone.
Where I would like not give the permission to access my: Camera, Location, Contacts, Phone and Microphone.
But those options to change any security permissions are disabled in Bitrix 24 mobile application.
Those security settings can not be change not during the installation and not later inside the security setup.
By default Bitrix24 mobile app providing only one security option with no other choices: it forcing to provide FULL access to any internal phone information and Full device control.
How this can be changed?

(I want to disable Bitrix24 mobile app accessing my Camera, Contacts, Phone and Microphone, Location of device
Example: this can be easily disabled on the Facebook app).

The qustions related to Bitrix24 mobile app version 1.0.0.266

Thank you
Dear Aleksey,

This access is needed for app work with camera=make & upload photos to Activity Stream messages, microphone=calls, contacts=for contacts sync, etc.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24