Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Custom fields and file uploads in mobile app
Pages: 1
RSS
Custom fields and file uploads in mobile app
I dont see my custom fields in the mobile app, am I doing something wrong? or is it not available in mobile app.

Also, I would like to upload pictures and files from my mobile app, if its possible, I dont know how.
Hi Yoel,

Unfortunately Custom Fields are not displayed In Mobile App CRM yet.

As for files and images upload you can do that in the Activity Stream messages (click "+" icon to add/share new files, photos).
Actually, photos and files upload is not yet available in CRM and Tasks section (exception is Company and Contact profile's photos - you can download them from your Mobile App).

Files and images can be uploaded into the sel ected workgroup right fr om the Activity Stream.

Kind regards,

Yana.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
Hi Yoel,

Unfortunately Custom Fields are not displayed In Mobile App CRM yet.

As for files and images upload you can do that in the Activity Stream messages (click "+" icon to add/share new files, photos).
Actually, photos and files upload is not yet available in CRM and Tasks section (exception is Company and Contact profile's photos - you can download them from your Mobile App).

Files and images can be uploaded into the sel ected workgroup right fr om the Activity Stream.

Kind regards,

Yana.
I'm currently unable to find my custom fields and form settings on the mobile app as well, has there been any development of this feature since the opriginal post or is there likely to be in the future?
Hi Tez,

Thanks for the suggestion, we have plans for this option, but not for the upcoming updates. We'll add it later probably.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Thank you Yana,

Is it possible to use the bitrix API to create a custom web app which uploads custom forms to the database with the standard package or is this functionality only available with the self hosted version?
Many thanks
- Tez
Hi Tez,

This is possible only with Bitrix24 self-hosted version.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Any updates on the ability to upload photos from the Mobile App?
Hi Ryan,

Not yet. Currently only those options described above are available.

Sincerely,

Yana.
Being able to comment on an existing thread from the activity stream with at least a photo from the camera would be an extremely useful feature to the employees out in the field. Currently we can only open a new post with a photo, but all responses are text only (at least in Android version). There are many times when shooting photos back and forth on an existing thread would be essential to make the app really useful when using in the field.
For now we can shoot photos and then upload to computer and then attach to replies.
Would llke to be able to upload photos from the mobile app too.
Extremely useful.
Something the Facebook and other social platforms do right.
Being able to comment on an existing thread from the activity stream with at least a photo from the camera would be an extremely useful feature to the employees out in the field.

This option is developed already & will be released soon with mobile app update :-)

Best,

Yana.
Would llke to be able to upload photos from the mobile app too.
Dear Kham, you can already do that for new posts in Activity Stream & will be able to do the same for comments as well soon :-)

Best,

Yana.
Great. Look forward to the update. :)
Now that we are in 2015. Is there plans for the custom fields to be integrated on the app. Is there a future time frame for it to be launched. Its very important for my needs.

Thanks,

Sean
Hi Sean!

We plan to add them for sure, I cannot name any particular date unfortunately, not in this spring release (May), maybe later this year or 2016.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I was wondering if you will activate a feature where we can add photos to a task form the mobile app? It would allow employees out in the field to add photos of problems to existing tasks etc This is an important feature rather than just adding photos an activity stream.

Thanks Alex
Hi Alex!

We are constantly working o the mobile app improvement & features set, we'll take your suggestion into account.

Best,

Yana.
Hi there!

I was wondering if you could hide fields when creating CRM entries and set preferences for all users in the mobile app like how it works in the desktop environment. We will be making heavy use of the mobile app and we will be mostly using custom fields. As is, it looks quite cluttered with the many standard fields getting in the way of the fields we will actually be using so this feature would be very helpful. I'm not quite experienced using the mobile app yet so I was wondering if this was something already implemented or something planned for a coming update.

Thanks,

Mitch
Hi Mitch,

Unfortunately not. Since the web Bitrix24 version has a huge set of various business tools, they are presented in the mobile app with limited functions, but we are working on the app improvement constantly.

Best,

Yana.
Hi,

I have a custom field, which allows the user to select multiple (tick list) options.  In the app, the field shows but the data result just says "array", when you open the record up within the app, the field is not shown at all.  Does the app not support this type of field?

Thanks
Paul
Edited: Paul Buckle - 01/11/2017 17:22:04
Hi Paul,

It should. Please report this issue to our Helpdesk. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24