Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Mobile and desktop apps » Missing CRM Functionality in Iphone and Android Apps
Pages: 1
RSS
Missing CRM Functionality in Iphone and Android Apps
Hello,

First of all Congratulations to the dev team! bitrix24 is a great product!

There is a very important feature missing from the CRM, which is to send a message inside a particular Deal.
The current version only enables you to Selcet a Deal, and fhen add a Call, Email or Meeting to ti. You can't imput any other kind of information or activity (Task or Message) realted to the deal. It is really useful because on the roda you can add insights or assigh tasks directly to other staff members that are related to a deal or Lead.

One way to intuitively add messages to the deal would be to enable a field to select a particular deal, Lead or Company in the create message or task in the Activity Stream.

Best Regards
Hi Juan,

Thanks for the suggestions, I've passed them to the dev team.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
Please add this functionality. It is really important to add messages/comments to deals from the mobile app.
It is almost one of the most important  uses of a mobile CRM APP, in order to caputre the information away from the office.
Thanks Juan, I see your point, noted.

Yana.
Hi Yana,

Has this functionality been added or is there any way around it. I have been looking for where to add messages or comments to a Lead/Deal in the mobile app but can't find it. What is the way around this because we constantly have to note every client interaction and most of our employees work on their cell phones in the field.

Thanks
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24