Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Marketplace » DocDesigner future plans?
Pages: 1
RSS
DocDesigner future plans?, I am seriously looking into Bittrix24. DocDesigner is a big plus, but as these are two different entities(?) it is difficult to commit.
I am seriously looking into Bittrix24. DocDesigner is a big plus, but as these are two different entities(?) it is difficult to commit.
I spend time and set Bitrix24 to suit my needs (docdesigner included) and then conditions changes. I will be left with insightly or RSM alternative without invoicing.
Is it possible to stabilize it with some kind of road plan? or statement at all.
thanks  
Hello

I'm a developer of DocDesigner. Our company is Bitrix24' partner. What do you mean about future plan of DocDesigner?
Current version of app will be free at all time.When app's billing had been available, we'll present new version with new abilities and full documentation. The new version will be paid.
Hi,
yes, something like that. more official and more factual. Functionality you are now using will be always free. We plan ??? and that will by probably around ?? month/print???
anyway thanks for the answer, but I have moved from bitrix24. It is nice concept, can be nicely customized and paired with invoicing it would be winner.
We do lot of custom work product are more like templates in invoice. In bitrix24 it is not possible to have product on invoice which is not in product table.      
thnaks
Hi

m mdgarfwrote:
We plan ???
There will be:- grids
- PDF+DOCX+E-mail it
- packet jobs
- folders for templates
- new design
- other features...

m mdgarfwrote:
and that will by probably around ?? month/print???
I don't know. It depends not from me.
When app's billing had been available...
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24