Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Marketplace » Integration Bitrix24 and Zapier
Pages: 1
RSS
Integration Bitrix24 and Zapier
Integration Bitrix24 and Zapier

This application integrates Bitrix24 with Zapier, providing you access to over 400 services. Currently Zaps for Bitrix24 tasks and Bitrix24 CRM leads are avaliable.
This guide explains how to install the application, create integrations, and provides examples how to create simple ZAPs.

Installation

First of all you nee to register bitrix24 account, if you dont have it yet. Use promocodes b24io5gb1year  (adds 5 GB for 1 year) and b24iousers (adds 12 users for 6 month).

1. Install zapier app.

2.Bind API-key.

3. Install zapier application and accept invite .

4. With both apps are ready, we can start creating Zaps.

How to create a ZAP that adds deadline to yours Google Calendar

1. Create several tasks (3-4)

2. Check the application log,  at least 3 items should have “in progress” status.

3. Make a Zap. Choose your trigger and desired action.

4. Sel ect a  Bitrix24 account. Use API-key from Bitrix24 app settings.

5. Match fields.

6. Test ZAP.

7. If you don’t see any samples, check the application log for the items with “in progress” status (three or more are required).  Close the window and reload samples.

8. Name the Zap and turn it on. Check results in your Google Calendar.

How create a Zap that creates new tasks fr om incoming emails in your Gmail account.

This integration requires using Zapier Gmail app.

1. Create Zap, chose your trigger and desired action.

2. Select Bitrix24 account.

3. Match fields.

4. Test ZAP.

5. Name the Zap and turn it on. Check result in your Bitrix24 account.

Feel free to contact us with your feedback and suggestions how we can further improve this integration.
Edited: B24.io Team - 12/27/2015 14:48:05
https://b24.io — Разработка и сопровождение интеграций с CRM-системами, приложения для Битрикс24
Hello
I made a new Zap which transfers to Bitrix tasks, any new task on my Gtask List "Inbox"
I made a task with title "Bitrix Test"  and received the data on the zap test, but after the execution, there in not any new task on Bitrix...
Please informe how to make that possible...
Thank you
Christos
Hi Christos,   we see you created  two tasks  on 23 february with ID 84 and 86.   Details about tasks we send you on email.  
https://b24.io — Разработка и сопровождение интеграций с CRM-системами, приложения для Битрикс24
Hello,

We have tried your integration. Creating a new lead works fine however if the lead already exist, its causing problems. Ideally it should update the lead details.

The other point. We tried the search for lead option, we always get an error regardless if the lead exist or not.

Finally , is ther a way to create an activity under a lead? we need to create a task / log a call under exiting lead that show activity on our system for example to get the sales guy to call them.

Thank you for your excellent work. This integration is needed...
Mahmoud Elsaid wrote:
We have tried your integration. Creating a new lead works fine however if the lead already exist, its causing problems. Ideally it should update the lead details.
You can use duplicate contlor, but we'll think  about searching leads by phone ore email.

Mahmoud Elsaid wrote:
The other point. We tried the search for lead option, we always get an error regardless if the lead exist or not.
The best way to mail us on app@b24.io  with screenshots,  so we can see errors and help you.

Mahmoud Elsaid wrote:
Finally , is ther a way to create an activity under a lead? we need to create a task / log a call under exiting lead that show activity on our system for example to get the sales guy to call them.
First create new lead and after that create a new task?  Can you give us real example, we make a zap and send an instruction to you.
Mahmoud Elsaid wrote:
Thank you for your excellent work. This integration is needed...
thanks =)
Hello,

We noticed that the integration stopped working? We no longer able to create a lead into bitrix through zapier..Please advise.  
Please contact the app developer directly. Thank you.

Best,

Yana.
So is there no way to get new leads into bitrix with Zapier? I need an integration because I also need to send my leads to my autoresponder.
To user B24_11311471

Hi
I'm working with Bitrix24 has only 2 years - I'm learning it.
But I think that I can give you an idea and you see if is ok for you.

Bitrx24 can track emails and it also can do "some" analyses as I already see it can tell you who can be a Lead - but I saw this situation after I made a test with an email in CRM, and what I saw is that all emails that I sent (with the email that is inside CRM) and that I receive an answer it come back to CRM and when the answer is ok it is listed as Lead.

I think that you can use this option to do a test and see if works for you, about the Autoresponder - I do not know what you use, but maybe and I'm saying maybe (as I do not test it) the integration with MailChimp can automate all process, you can also test this option and see what happens.

You can also use the Zapier but IMHO is not necessary.

Maybe we can have more opinions - including from people that has more experience with Bitrix24 then me and we can learn.

But as I see reading the post here, I do not know if this will happens.

Ok
Thanks all for attention and time
Regards
Jose Pinto

Ps: Sorry for my English, I’m Brazilian.

Hi,

we receive the data in our website with a contact form 7.

We send it to Parser.

With Zapier we send the data from Parser to Bitrix.

After we do this. It works well for more or less 24hours . After this period of time the data stops entering in BITRIX.

Note that according to the TASK HISTORY on zapier, the information was sent to BITRIX (as you can see here https://snag.gy/t6Yil8.jpg).

How can we fix this?

Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24