Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Marketplace » Application integration suggestions
Pages: 1
RSS
Application integration suggestions, Suggestions to creators for adding more API integrations.
I have a suggestion (or suggested) apps for integration into Bitrix24.com

I'd like to be able to integrate in Google Drive for document linking to clients.
Also, with that may consider Dropbox, Evernote, BOX, etc.

Also, I like the common docs section, however I'd like to link a specific document to a specific Contact/Company that is a client.  This way if I pull them up in the CRM as a part of a deal, or completed deals, I can see related documents directly in their "page".
If this is already possible, then I'm missing something and don't understand how to do it exactly.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for all of your suggestions.
I'd like to link a specific document to a specific Contact/Company that is a client.  This way if I pull them up in the CRM as a part of a deal, or completed deals, I can see related documents directly in their "page".
Unfortunately this functionality is limited in CRM now, here are the scenarios:
1)  you can attach a file to the message in the CRM item (lead\contact\deal) Stream - it can be saved in this message or you can choose a place in Bitrix24 where you want to save it (your files, group files, etc). You will be able to find this file in the lead\contact\deal stream line or in the folder where you will save it.

2) you can add a custom field to the Lead\deal\contact creation form (CRM>Settings>Custom Field>add field>type= file, tick multiple).  This means you will be able to download files directly to the lead\contact\deal details page- and it will be stored there - so you can access them from the details page directly, but you won't be able to open them without downloading to the local machine (no online doc preview in this case).

I'd like to be able to integrate in Google Drive for document linking to clients.
As for now - I can only suggest to add a custom field (string type) and add links there - they would appear as text, so that you can copy and paste these links to the browser.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
2) you can add a custom field to the Lead\deal\contact creation form (CRM>Settings>Custom Field>add field>type= file, tick multiple).  This means you will be able to download files directly to the lead\contact\deal details page- and it will be stored there - so you can access them from the details page directly, but you won't be able to open them without downloading to the local machine (no online doc preview in this case).
----------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this would be the answer to my problems of relating the quotation files (3 off) to the deal and making them accessible without having to hunt around in the activity stream - it works lovely BUT........I tried it - set it all up and then......

When I want to send the quotation as an attachment to an email I cannot attach the files except by downloading them to the local machine.
If I could sort this file access problem this would be a neat solution. Any ideas please as to how to access the files for email attachment?

many thanks
As per my previous post

Is there any way to access the files stored in the deal details page with custom field type = file when trying to send the file as an attachment to an email from the deal?

In other words I want to store the quotation against the deal record and also be able to send it to the client.

Any ideas?

many thanks
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately these files cannot be attached from custom fields of the CRM item to the email, but (!) a new Quotation section will be added to Bitrix24 in this spring update. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24