Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Ideas (feature request) » Xero Integration
Pages: 1
RSS
Xero Integration, Adding integration to cloud based accounting
Can integration to product like Xero be considered to provide a total business solution. Ideally should be able to account details held in Xero inside Bitrix24. Refer to www.xero.com
Hello,
We do not have plans to integrate Bitrix24 with the accounting software now.  We will return to this question later.

oh, yes Xero please!
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll think about it.

Regards,

Yana.
This would be a winner implementation.
Edited: B24_623835 - 06/19/2014 05:57:45
Another vote for Xero integration. This would make Bitrix24 the complete solution.
Thanks
We'd like to add another vote for Xero integration. It'll be a prerequisite for us to move to self-hosted version
+1 for Xero integration, this is a deal breaker for us!
Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Limited
Thanks Ruth!
+1 for Xero integration too. THAT would be a powerful combination. Even some limited form of sync back and forth.
Thanks Ron!
+1 more for Xero integration.
Xero +1
Thanks Mike & Bobby!
I use xero and this is a very big deciding fature for me in me desision make process.
I also use quote roller.

If you did intergrate with Quote roller and Xero choice will be made.

Can I suggest using zapier and that will fix both intergrations
Yes, that's all the folks at Bitrix24 really have to do - is get into Zapier.

That would take care of most integrations and make Bitrix all that much better.

Without that, I'm afraid, we can't use it. Too isolated.

Hope this helps.

Herby
+1 for Xero
This would be a huge benefit to me and my business along with many others including the accountants, as resellers they could push the CRM system as well. No brainer!
1,000,000 votes for Xero
If we connect xero with webshop and webshop with bitrix24 maybe webshop can be central point for exchange of information?
Further we can connect ERP with webshop and get total solution?
Is it possible?
Hi!

This is something that can probably be better done with our self-hosted solution.
In case you are using Bitrix Site Manager system - webshop really works as a central point where you serve all the orders and from where orders come to Bitrix24 CRM.

Yana.
Herby Olschewski wrote:
Yes, that's all the folks at Bitrix24 really have to do - is get into Zapier.

That would take care of most integrations and make Bitrix all that much better.

Without that, I'm afraid, we can't use it. Too isolated.

Hope this helps.

Herby
Hi there Yana, any progress on this? Really looking to make Bitrix24 our CRM for a number of businesses if we can use Zapier to Xero.

Thanks
Hi Dylan!

Please contact our New Zealand partner who is working on the Xero integration app as we speak:

CloudXchange (New Zealand)
www.cloudxchange.co.nz      
info@cloudxchange.co.nz      
+64 212 836 660

Zapier integration app is also considered by another partner - but I cannot advise on that more right now, as it is not scheduled yet.

Best,

Yana.
+1 for xero, Bitrix can't do the accounting end for us, and quotes/invoices are created in Xero, if we could integrate at least having contacts shared between the two it would save a ton of manual work.
Dear topic contributors,

Xero integration is available! Please check  :)

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana!

Our Xero app is now available for self-hosted and cloud users! We have also integrated webshop with CRM and Xero

Contact us at info@Cloudxchange.co.nz / +64 212 836 660 for more info
CloudXchange NZ
Bitrix Gold Partner
info@cloudxchange.co.nz
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24