Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Ideas (feature request) » Some Ideas
Pages: 1
RSS
Some Ideas
#1 I would like to see the possibility to create anonymous polls.
#2 It would be great if one could hide the Marketplace-tab generally, as normal users can't install Marketplace Apps anyway.
#3 Screen sharing possiblity within video conferences.
#4 Meeting room booking in cloud version (maybe also car reservation).
#5 E-Mail Hosting with other partners (most german companies probably don't want their emails hosted at yandex in russia).
#6 More stable Drive tool - I have continuous bugs with the sync function, managing files with drive securely is essential!
Hi Alex!

1 - Bitrix24 self-hosted version has a separate Polls module, where users can vote enonymous, though admin can see who voted for what after. We do not plan to add this module to the cloud yet.
2 - thanks, taken into account
3 - we had one before but it was low quality so we have stopped & plan to develop a new one based on the different ground.
4 - we'll consider
5 - can you please share the most popular mail providers? thanks
6 - I guess you are talking about the desktop app for iOS versions problem, right? Sure we are working on these issues hard.

Best,

Yana.
Strato and 1und1 and are a well known german Hosting companies.
Thanks!

Yana.
I cannot find a way to start a post in this forum. So I am posting here.
I can only reply to existing posts. Is something wrong with the forum?

I am trying to learn what the email capabilities are. Like any business person, I want to send out email blasts from time to time advertising my latest offerings. Can I do that? Similar to MailChimp. Then I want to follow up with everyone. I need double opt in. Does the CRM do that? I need to be able to send to groups by geographical area or interest. If I use an existing email address from my domain, will I lose the capability to use my usual email client (Apple Mail)? Is there an IMAP option, not just POP? Can people auto unsubscribe? Can they subscribe to a subset of emails they might be interested in and unsubscribe from others. Can they subscribe on my web page? What is possible with communications in Bitrix24? Is there a written manual? It seems very hard to learn the capabilities without any documentation.

How can I learn the capabilities other than trial and error?
Concerning email capabilities — you can use our app — MailChimp mailer — integration with Bitrix24 http://www.bitrix24.com/apps/?app=artdepo.mailchimpbx24 .

There are all needed instruments — you can manage address lists without leaving the Bitrix24 portal, launch mailing campaigns, view abbreviated campaign statistics, and evaluate campaign effectiveness. You can also use filter set for CRM (Contacts, Companies, Leads) and filter them by your user fields.
Yana Prokopets wrote:
1 - Bitrix24 self-hosted version has a separate Polls module, where users can vote enonymous, though admin can see who voted for what after. We do not plan to add this module to the cloud yet.

Hi Yana,

I am interested by this feature. How can I make a poll anonymous? I have the self hosted version of Bitrix.
Hi Dan!

You can modify the program code in the poll template (both for Activity Stream polls & separate Polls module), please contact our Helpdesk for further assistance. Please note that results will stay available for the administrator but will be hidden in public view.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks but that's not quite what we're after. What we need is the option to make a poll's voters anonymous - so you can tick a box (or similar) to set an option for a poll to be anonymous, and then everyone can see the poll's results but no-one can see who voted for what.

Is that possible in Bitrix?
Any feedback or answer to this?
Hi Dan!

I'm afraid not, as the results will stay be available for administrators form the back end (vote results are recorded personilized to avoid double voting, etc)

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,

OK, noted that administrators will always be able to see who voted for what, but can we make the poll's voters anonymous to normal, non-admin users?
Yes, the poll will look like anonymous from the public view.

Best,

Yana.
OK, thanks, ticket 672454 has been logged in the helpdesk about this.
Great, the support team will assist! Thank you!

Yana.
Hi Yana,

FYI I heard back from the Support team, unfortunately it seems that anonymous polls are not possible in the activity stream :(
You can modify the program code in the poll template (both for Activity Stream polls & separate Polls module),
Hi Dan! My mistake - it's only for separate Polls module (not AS polls) & requires additional customization of component template.

Sorry for this.

Best,

Yana.
I have also been just advised by my colleagues that though the customization is possible we do not recommend to do it as it may affect the social network module work. I do apologize for the mess.

Best,

Yana.
OK no problem. Please report back here if this feature is introduced in the future.
Sure, thanks.

Yana.
We are also interested in this feature (annonymous polls)!
Hiding the column in the front end through customisation is not preferred. Hard coded would be appreciated.
Edited: Florian Korthauer - 04/04/2016 14:19:28
Self-Hosted
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24