Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Ideas (feature request) » Zapier Integration
Pages: 1
RSS
Zapier Integration, Integrate with Zapier for connection with other tools
Hello,

Any plans to provide an integration with Zapier (sorry if it exists already and I can't find it).

I would specifically like to integrate Bitrix with Mailchimp and Unbounce and Eventbrite using Zapier.

Thanks, Martin  
Yes, I would love to see zapier integration as well
Hi Martin & DJ 2 Hofer!

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll consider it for future.

Best,

Yana.
+1 mega useful
Hi!
We build integration with zapier, please wait one or two months.
You can help us if tell what zap you need.
Заказная разработка приложений для Bitrix24
I just want to +1 this post for Zapier integration.
Any plans for QuickBooks integration ?
Hi there!
Any news on this? ZAPIER will certainly HELP boosting Bitrix24....!!!!
Looking forward to this integration - be great to convert our client leads to paying Chargify customers via Zapier
thanks
+1 and agreed. Definitely would be a deciding factor when recommending a CRM to clients.

As for zap suggestions, mail chimp and mySQL would be very useful.
Hi Vinh!

Thanks for your vote!

Best,

Yana.
Any news on Zapier integration? It's been already "one or two months" ;)
Our needs would be to automatically post a news to the discussion feed about sales or other actions at Hubspot and Pipedrive.
Hi Tomi!

I think we should wait for the news from our partner - app developer, who is working on this integration.

Best,

Yana.
Hi Yana,
thanks for your answer. Could you ask about the time plan from your partner? That would help.

Thanks,
Tomi
Tomi Räsänen wrote:
Hi Yana,
thanks for your answer. Could you ask about the time plan from your partner? That would help.
Thanks,
Tomi
Hi!
Yes we working on this integration. Right now we run in private beta.
If you want be a early adopter — please mail us app@b24.io and tell what appliction integration and scenario you need.
In first release we build a platform and support tasks and leads.
Edited: B24.io Team - 09/09/2015 17:31:56
https://b24.io — Разработка и сопровождение интеграций с CRM-системами, приложения для Битрикс24
Thanks for the info guys. Good luck!

Yana.
Any news on this? Such integration could be really cool thing
Разрабатываю приложения для Битрикс24 (сами пользуемся Битриксом в нашем экскурсионном центре "Загадки Казани" и постоянно  дорабатываем под нужды реального бизнеса). E-mail: alexey@zagadkikazani.ru
Алексей Жизневский wrote:
Any news on this? Such integration could be really cool thing

Mail us app@b24.io  and we'll  sen U invite to zapier and bitrix apps.
https://b24.io — Разработка и сопровождение интеграций с CRM-системами, приложения для Битрикс24
So is Bitrix integratable with Credit Repair Cloud... all this talk about Zapier, was wondering if it can be integrated with or without Zapier??

Thanks,

Eddie Lee
Hi Eddie Lee!

Bitrix24 cloud has REST API available, please check here.

Best,

Yana.
There is a Zappier integration now.  It is stil in beta.  I am pleased to see the integration is being developed, but it needs a lot of love.
Having Zapier integration is amazing,CONGRATS !
Any plans of increasing Zapier triggers beyond "New Lead" and "New Task"?
(New triggers can be "Change Contact", "Change deal", "Change Lead", "New Contact")
Hi Lucio Groch,

Now we are working on  "New contact"  trigger and action.  After that we can to "change"  triggers for tasks, leads, contacts.

We discuss usecases of ingtegration with deals and products.  Also we want to support chats and IM messages for actions.  

If you have a real case of integration Bitrix24 with other system mail us app@b24.io, so we can use this case as an exaple to improve functionality.  
Hey there,

I would also be very happy to have "update lead" as an Zapier Integration option.
So what I would like to do is add updated leads either to a spreadsheet or directly to mailchimp (could also make a double zap to have this in one zap).

Is my understanding of the existing solution correct? At the moment it is only possible to trigger zapier if a specific bitrix Lead is updated. This does not apply to all Leads though?Or is there a work around by e.g. setting all the trigger options (e.g. "leadname") to *  ?

Warm regards from Germany
Florian
Hi Florian,

Florian Schneider wrote:
I would also be very happy to have "update lead" as an Zapier Integration option.
Can you tell us what fields your want to update  custom or standart?  If only standart  its easy to do.  We have this feature in plans,  but first we want to support custom fields.

Florian Schneider wrote:
Is my understanding of the existing solution correct? At the moment it is only possible to trigger zapier if a specific bitrix Lead is updated. This does not apply to all Leads though?Or is there a work around by e.g. setting all the trigger options (e.g. "leadname") to *  ?
No.  We have 2 triggers  (Lead added and Lead updated).   Today we dont have any filters,  so every  every updated lead in bitrix24  will be ready to "go to Zapier".

Florian Schneider wrote:
So what I would like to do is add updated leads either to a spreadsheet or directly to mailchimp
You want to add  or update existing  subscriber in mailchimp? OR if exist  thren update, else add new subscriber?
Hi B24.io Team

Zapier integration is working like a charm, very easy to install and use, thanks!

I would like to suggest a small addition to the "create lead" action: the possibility of supplying the value of field LEAD SOURCE.

With so many integration possibilities, I use Lead Source to decide which path to follow in the workflow started by the lead creation.

Thanks!
Ronaldo
lead source.PNG (3.46 Kb)
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
http://www.radsolucoes.com.br
Florian Schneider wrote:
Hey there,

So what I would like to do is add updated leads either to a spreadsheet or directly to mailchimp (could also make a double zap to have this in one zap).

Warm regards from Germ
B24.io Team wrote:
Hi Florian,
Florian Schneider  wrote:
Can you tell us what fields your want to update  custom or standart?  If only standart  its easy to do.  We have this feature in plans,  but first we want to support custom fields.
No.  We have 2 triggers  (Lead added and Lead updated).   Today we dont have any filters,  so every  every updated lead in bitrix24  will be ready to "go to Zapier".
So what I would like to do is add updated leads either to a spreadsheet or directly to mailchimp
You want to add  or update existing  subscriber in mailchimp? OR if exist  thren update, else add new subscriber?
Hey there,

I don't really understand. What I want to update usually is the status of the lead. So the status is supposed to be in the Mailchimp List. Also if a Lead is converted, it is supposed to say "converted" in the status field of my mailchimp list.Other fields I use in this list are: Firstname, Lastname, E-Mail, Leadname, Street, District, Postal Code, City, Date added, Date changed, Owner.

I read from your answers, that this is already available. So how would I do this?
Thanks in advance for your quick response (somehow did not read the notification until know)

Florian
Florian Schneider wrote:
What I want to update usually is the status of the lead. So the status is supposed to be in the Mailchimp List.
The field is "STATUS_NAME".  To see this field  try to make a new ZAP, not to update the exits.

If this won't help  mail us app@b24.io,  we'll  make a small guide and send you.  
I am trying to map fields in the Zapier integration but the "Edit Template" step is locked and won't allow me to map the fields. It was working at first and then it kicked me out of that step and won't allow me back in.
Hi, we provide consulting services for Bitrix24 integration with all kinds of applications, with or without Zapier.

Please contact us for a quote:
http://radsolucoes.com.br/en_us/contact-1

Thanks!
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
The integration of Zapier is a huge improvement but for me being able to create/update a deal would be so much more useful
Hi.
Since a few weeks I use zapier in addition to bitrix24 to update contacts in a newsletter tool.
The first few days it worked fine.

But since a few days I have a problem:

When I select my Bitrix24.alpha-Account, the test is okay.
The next step“ Test this Step“ say’s:
"Make sure you have at least one recent contact created.“
and after the „Fetch & Continue“:
"We could not find the contact.“.
But there are hundred’s of contacts…

I’ve tested „everything“ and i’ve reconnected the account.
After the reconnect and an contact update it worked - for a few minutes…

Did you have any idea to make it work?
Ingo Bergmann wrote:
"Make sure you have at least one recent contact created.“
and after the „Fetch & Continue“:
"We could not find the contact.“.
But there are hundred’s of contacts…
The main idea of zapier is to send NEW data from one system to another.   When you make a ZAP and load new data for tests from bitrix24 you need to create new items.
When you create an item in Bitrix24 it wiil be avaliable in Zapier in 2-5 minutes.  Just open an zapier application in Bitrix24 and in activity log should be an item in a ready state.

General example you can find here

Hello. I have already installed the Zapier app in B24 and connected my Zapier account and I can create zaps that take leads/contacts FROM B24, but I can't send any leads/contacts TO B24 because B24 does not appear as an app choice for the "action" part of the zap.

There are several sources of leads and contacts that we already have connected to Zapier and we need to push them into B24. For example, whenever a new lead/contact row is added to a Google Spreadsheet, we would like to push that row into B24 via Zapier. It's easy to create this with other apps, but since B24 does not appear as a choice for the action part of the zap, I can't push the Google Spreadsheet row into B24.

Another example: We have an app that uses Webhooks to push data through Zapier to several other apps and we would like to also use the Zapier Webhook to push leads/contacts into B24. However, B24 does not appear as a choice for the Webhook integration in Zapier.

Based on the comments that I've read in this forum, it seemed like B24 should be able to easily receive contacts/leads from any service that can connect with Zapier, but so far, it seems impossible to actually achieve this functionality. Maybe I'm missing an important step; so please help. Thank you.
Thanks for continuing to expand B24 by integrating with Zapier!

I have the same use-case as the previous post, would like to import contacts from Google Sheets -> B24 using Zapier.  

If there is a way of doing this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

we receive the data in our website with a contact form 7.

We send it to Parser.

With Zapier we send the data from Parser to Bitrix.

After we do this. It works well for more or less 24hours . After this period of time the data stops entering in BITRIX.

Note that according to the TASK HISTORY on zapier, the information was sent to BITRIX (as you can see here https://snag.gy/t6Yil8.jpg).

How can we fix this?

https://www.bitrix24.com/apps/?app=b24io.zapieren - this link says app not found. Has the Zapier app been taken down?
I would totally move forward with Bitrix, but the fact that it does not have a zapier integration is a deal killer.  :(  
Zapier (and other apps) integration is possible without a zapier app specific for Bitrix24.

Please contact us to discuss details and receive a quote.

www.radsolucoes.com.br
Bitrix24 Gold Partner.
---
Ronaldo Radünz

Bitrix24 Gold Partner
Aishwarya Chaturvedi wrote:
Has the Zapier app been taken down?
Hello! Please contact the app developer directly at app@b24.io. Thanks!

Regards,

Nick
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24