Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Ideas (feature request) » Calendar date and time picker is not user friendly
Pages: 1
RSS
Calendar date and time picker is not user friendly, Having issues when using Bitrix24 calendar date and time picker
Not sure if anyone posted this request earlier but since I am getting so annoyed by how it works right now....Please fix it :)

Issue No1: I am not able to write down targeted date and time but forced to open calendar date and time picker. Annoying :)

Issue No2: I am not able to see what is today`s date in your calendar date picker so I need to look at my Windows calendar. Just put some color mark on today`s date.

Thank you!

Hi Dejan!

Issue No1: I am not able to write down targeted date and time but forced to open calendar date and time picker. Annoying
I'll pass to the devs

Issue No2: I am not able to see what is today`s date in your calendar date picker so I need to look at my Windows calendar. Just put some color mark on today`s date.

The calendar opens with today date picked up by default. I'll pass the suggestion to leave it marked somehow as well.

Best,

Yana.
Thanks Yana,
I appreciate it.
Edited: Dejan Lugonja - 04/14/2015 17:52:23 (typo)
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24