Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Self-hosted version » Created users in Admin section are missed in company Employees group
Pages: 1
RSS
Created users in Admin section are missed in company Employees group, If a user is manually created in the Administration section, the user won't get visible at the employees group
In the Administration->Settings->Userlist, new users can be added to the system. We didn't found out a way,
to make these users part of our companies employees? Adding these users to the employees group did't seem to be enough.

What has to be done, to make users, added in the Administration section, beeing part of the companies employees group?

Thanks!
Hello Harald Henry,

Please make sure that you also assign users to departments.

Hi Ann,

thank you for your response!

Great, that was the missinig link, the users are now visible.
I am having the exact same problem.  I do not see the Registration information interface page.  Can I view that and make changes for an employee who is stuck on the invited list?  
I have 2 employees who show up everywhere in the system but when I click on the Employees tab they are still located in the "invited" tab and not on the "employee" tab with the rest of my employees?  PLEASE HELP!!!!!
These two employees are shown in the company structure under the "sales department" which is attached to the company.  That is what I don't understand, they are visible in the company structure but are not listed as employees?  How is this possible? Due to this I can not assign them to any companies or contacts.  
Hello Ed,

pls have a look into your Administrations Userlist e.g. http://bitrix.yourserver.local/bitrix/admin/user_admin.php?lang=de

Go into the detail view of your user and scroll to the bottom of the site. There you can see the area company structure.
Be sure that your user is assigned to the proper department. Hope  that helps.
I am on the cloud version so that does not URL doesn't seem to work for me.  I have been trying to figure this out for 6 days now....  Ugh!  I went to company structure and the empolyees are assigned to the correct group and permissions are correct as well.  So confused.  
 I do not see the Registration information interface page.  Can I view that and make changes for an employee who is stuck on the invited list?

Dear Ed, In the Cloud version you don't have this option, you can see Company>Employees>Invited or Active sections.

As for your problem - unfortunately this is a bug -  we've worked out a fix for it already & plan to roll out the fix to the cloud accounts later today or at least Monday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24