Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Self-hosted version » Self hosted installation problems
Pages: 1
RSS
Self hosted installation problems, Demo install freezes on windows virtual server, and Amazon can't locate the virtual appliance at all..
Hello,

I've tried to self-install the demo a couple of different ways with no luck.  I've submitted a support request, but figured I'd see if anyone here has encountered the same issues, and found a resolution..  
1. Amazon web services - Cannot locate either "Bitrix Virtual Appliance" or "bitrix24" in the AWS Marketplace.

2. Installed virtual appliance on a Windows Virtual machine, and the
installation interface shows up, but when I choose to install Bitrix24
BizPace, Demo Version the progress bar bounces between 1% and 4% for an
extremely long time.   When left overnight, the package finally
downloaded, but I encountered the following error:

[ERR_SIZE_CHECK] Extracted file '/home/bitrix/www/./bitrix/modules/catalog/load_import/commerceml_g_setup.php' have incorrect file size '' (11491 expected). Archive may be corrupted

Questions:

1. What steps do I need to follow to get B24 installed?   (The amazon_guide.pdf document is not clear on where to do this)
2. Will most recent release of Bitrix solve this problem?

Thoughts anyone?
Hi,

I am facing the same trouble. Installation bouncing between 1-3% back and forth.

Was there a solution?

Thank you

support ref: [TID#768931]
Hi Jordan & Pavel!

We do have great partners in different regions who’ll be happy to assist. The cost of licensing Bitrix24 through a partner is the same as purchasing from us directly, but partners also offer value added services that we don't, such as training, consulting, integration and customization of Bitrix24.

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24