Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Self-hosted version » I intend to buy Bitrix2, I have a few questions.
Pages: 1
RSS
I intend to buy Bitrix2, I have a few questions.
Hello, I intend to buy Bitrix24 Self Hosted Enterprise (50 employees) but before I have a few questions :

1) If I buy Bitrix24 (self hosted), will a French translation be provided? (as a demo)

2) Is this normal on the demo version of Bitrix24 (self-hosted CentOS), it is not possible to translate everything in French? If yes, why?

3) I'm a developer, will I have the ability to code extra features?

4) If my business grows and I want to upgrade to 500 employees, will I lose my changes (PHP) and data?

5) Am I entitled to a retraction (less than 15 days) ?

Thank's.
B24_12315029 wrote:
1) If I buy Bitrix24 (self hosted), will a French translation be provided? (as a demo)

B24_12315029 wrote:
2) Is this normal on the demo version of Bitrix24 (self-hosted CentOS), it is not possible to translate everything in French? If yes, why?
You can contact us Bitrix24's partner: https://younetsi.com/ to help you a French translation.

B24_12315029 wrote:
3) I'm a developer, will I have the ability to code extra features?
Yes, you can, you can get the source code after purchase the self-hosted version
B24_12315029 wrote:
4) If my business grows and I want to upgrade to 500 employees, will I lose my changes (PHP) and data?
No, it's only increase your active users.
B24_12315029 wrote:
5) Am I entitled to a retraction (less than 15 days) ?
No. You can refer this Bitrix24's term of Service: https://www.bitrix24.com/terms.html?sphrase_id=4600411
"
Fee; Payments.    

All rights and privileges provided herein to you under these Terms of  Service are subject to your payment of applicable fee, if any, to  Bitrix24, provided however, that Bitrix24 expressly reserves the right  to provide the Services free of charge during the Term, and further  provided, that Bitrix24, solely at its own discretion and upon  termination of this Agreement, may elect to provide the same or similar  Services for a fee.   Payment for Services shall be at prices as agreed  upon between you and Bitrix24.  Bitrix24 offers multiple Services plans  for users, with different fees and functionality features for each plan ("Service Plan").   Payment, if any, shall be made in advance on a monthly-basis and is  non-refundable.  There will be no refunds or credits for partial months  of Services. For instance, if you cancel your subscription to your  Service Plan in the middle of a calendar month, you will still be  responsible for paying any applicable fees for the rest of that month.   All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing  authorities; you are responsible for paying any such applicable tax.   You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for reasons  that include, differing amounts due to promotional offers, differing  amounts due to changes in your account, or changes in the amount of  applicable sales tax, and you authorize us to bill you for such varying  amounts.  

In case of non-payment for any reason, Bitrix24 reserves the right to immediately bar the User's access to the Services."

Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24