Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Self-hosted version » Change company name and add logo
Pages: 1
RSS
Change company name and add logo
How do you change the company name and logo on the self-hosted version after the setup is completed?
Hi Jeff,

This can be done with the help of Portal Setup Wizard - please have a look at our Training Course.

Kind Regards,

Yana.
 If you're only looking to change the logo for some reason, you can also modify it by doing the following:

1. Log in with an account that has administrator privileges
2. "Show" the Site menu
3. Make sure "Edit Mode" is turned on
4. Hover over the logo with your mouse cursor
5. Click the "Edit Area" button that appears
6. Use the picture selection dialog to upload your photo or take one from a library already on Bitrix24.

If you replace the image with one of the same width and length there should be no issue..
IF your image ends up the wrong size, you can right-click it in the editing dialog, and choose "edit image", then specify the size of the image, or choose the "Don't specify size" check box to see what it does!  

See attached file, hopefully this is helpful to someone!
(and if you click on the image below, it will open properly.. Somehow the thumbnail looks gross on my computer.. Sorry!)

Edited: Jordan Cartwright - 06/01/2015 21:56:13 (Had to explain the goofy display of the image thumbnail. )
Thanks Jordan!
I have seen this post and it helped me to update the logo on site, however what about the logo i,e. placed on the login page , can we update it from Control Panel?  
Hi Hasan!

Please contact our Helpdesk for the self-hosted versions

Best,

Yana.
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24