Bitrix24 Community

Support » Forum » Other » Outlook Calendar : keep asking for password
Pages: 1
RSS
Outlook Calendar : keep asking for password, Every times outlook opens, it shows the pop-up authorization message even though I click "remember" option.
Hi !

I use Outlook on several computers, on with Windows7 and Windows8. On Windows 7 when I connect a Bitrix Calendar to Outlook, a pop-up authorization shows juste one time and then it's ok for every next time I open Outlook. But on my Surface Pro 2 with Windows 8.1, Outlook keep showing me this pop-up every time it opens. I

I already looked for similar problems in the forum and I've found what could be a solution :
"For those who still experience difficulties with pop-up Bitrix24 authorization with Outlook, here is another hack (for Windows 7 & later versions):
1) Open Windows registry - please use search in "Start" menu.
2) Go down this path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\Internet
3) add this key: "BasicAuthLevel"=dword:00000002
(to do that please: click "add\create" - choose "dword" parameter> ins ert "BasicAuthLevel" in the parameter name field and "00000002" to the value filed)"
but infortunately this doesn't work.

I've also checked the credential manager and everything seems in order.

Any ideas ?
Edited: Teresa Colombi - 09/25/2014 16:26:48
Hi Teresa,

Please contact our Helpdesk with these deatils. Thank you.

Yana.  
Hi I have the same issue as Teresa. Did you solve it?

Pavol.
Hi Pavol!

Please contact the Helpdesk too. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yana.  
Has any of you found the solution? Can you share it?

Thanks,
Aaron
Is this being worked on? Still comes up at every start. One reason we didnt roll out calendar feature for users.
Hi David!

Right now the only solution possible is to stop the sync & delete all associated tasks, calendars.

Best,

Yana.
Can you explain how you stop the synch & delete all the associatedtaskx, calendar ... in outlook ?
Thanks,
Hi Caroline,

Please see this F.A.Q.

Best,

Yana.
When will we have a solution for this? email will not be send when not logged in!. This is critical.
Hi Thuan!

This inconvenience comes from Outlook side there is not much we can do from our side currently.

Best,

Yana.
Hi, i found a default solution to fix this problem.
Please share this information to the other posts!
Go to 'Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage Your Credentials -> Look under Generic Credentials'.
Add the Userdata to this panel.
So your popup always get auto-filled by the userdata. You just have to click ok each time!
Pages: 1
2,000,000+
organizations
are already using Bitrix24