Instruments that allow organizing workflow and enable collaboration within employees. The list of such tools is quite extensive and may include a dashboard, messaging system, analytical charts, reporting tools, time trackers, and so much more.
Instead of searching for separate tools, you can opt for specialized enterprise project management software - it unites everything your company needs for efficient product management.
Well-made enterprise project management software is hard to overestimate because it empowers your staff to perform as much work as they’ve never been able of. Automation is the key to efficiency. By streamlining the vast majority of business processes, you let employees focus on what really matters. Aside from that, your staff reaps the following benefits:
● Effortless collaboration. Your employees can be in touch 24/7, which lets them know the project status and eliminates extra works.
● Easy access anywhere. Software like Bitrix24 is present in both desktop and mobile versions. Your employees can communicate and work on tasks regardless of their location and device used.
● Automatic integration. Imagine how much time your staff spends on tracking messages, calling each other, checking email… Why not combine all data streams in a single interface? It saves a tremendous amount of time because all updates are automatic.
● Advanced project planning. By using efficient software, you can compare projects based on their ROI, timelines, spendings, workload, and so on. Divide and prioritize!
● Unlimited tasks and subtasks in workgroups and separate departments
● Analytics and insights for big size data
● Access management for employees of different ranks
● Possibility to include external users in tasks and workgroups to cooperate with partners and freelancers
● Gantt charts and enhanced deadline management
● Advanced reporting and efficiency control
● Templates and automated workflows
● Time tracking and employee workload management
● Collaborations and communication tools
● Desktop and mobile apps
In addition, Bitrix24 is available in the cloud and as a self-hosted edition with open source code access that makes it possible to host Bitrix24 on your server for further upgrade and configuration according to your specific needs.
And the biggest advantage is pricing. Unlike many others, Bitrix24 has no per-user pricing. You only pay 199$/month for unlimited users, generous online storage, and a full set of CRM, collaboration and project management tools, website and contact center integrations – all in one platform. For extra-large companies, we have expanded plans that double or even triple the size of online data storage, the scope for CRM and Sales Analytic reports, the number of marketing emails per month. You will not have to worry that your company will be limited to Bitrix24.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
Bitrix24 manuals are available at training.bitrix24.com. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24 apps, from sales to planning to communications to document management. To download self hosted editions of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and come with open source code access, please visit Bitrix24 Self Hosted page.