By being presented in social media and networks, your company can benefit from general recognition and attention as well as from the use of these channels for announcements, publications, promotions, and interaction with current and potential customers.
If the above is of interest to your company, and if you use Bitrix24’s CRM or are considering it, and if you are ready to cut the path to integration of your business and social networks, this article is for you.
We present to you a scenario wh ere leads from social media and networks are automatically added to your Bitrix24 CRM. This way, your sales managers can work with potential clients who have shown interest in your company or products via social networks from inside the Bitrix24 CRM.
This article will discuss Twitter integration. Events such as direct messages, retweets, replies and adding your tweet to favorites causes a new lead to be created in the Bitrix24 CRM. Subsequent events from the Twitter user are added to the lead as activities.
Similar integrations with other services can be set up.
Brief description of integration:
- The settings of corporate accounts in social networks allow subscriptions to various events and allow an email address to be entered wh ere notifications will be sent.
- The email address in Point 1 is entered in the Bitrix24 CRM’s settings.
- The Bitrix24 CRM processes these emails and creates new leads or appends event to existing leads as activities.
How to configure collection of leads from Twitter
- Using your corporate account in Twitter, configure notifications for the events that you wish to follow.
- Now we’ll configure the Bitrix24 CRM (CRM>Settings>Email Integration) to receive emails from a POP3 mailbox.
We enter the mailbox and parameters. By marking the Create lead for unknown sender option, the CRM will create the leads we want to see, and assign them to the use listed in the Responsible field. Detailed information about email integration is available in the online training course.
- That’s it. When the first email from Twitter is received, a lead will be created, and thereafter emails concerning that Twitter user will be added as activities.
In the activities list, you can read the emails that have come in from Twitter, then create new Leads or Contacts from the data contained there, and continue to work with them in the CRM.