If you are using Xero
accounting software, we have great news - you can now purchase a connector for Xero from our NZ partners
Services: Cloud & Self-hosted Versions
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: +64 212 836 660
Here are highlights of the app
's current features:
- Invoice statuses in Bitrix24 & invoice statuses in Xero
- Users can create a custom ma ping between invoice statuses in Bitrix24 and Xero, i.e. users can specify what invoice status in Bitrix24 maps to what invoice status in Xero.
- This allows users to use any custom invoice statuses they may have added in Bitrix24.
- This mapping is done during the initial setup only, and not every time the app is used.
- Create / Edit invoices in Xero
- Invoice(s) from Bitrix24 can be created or updated in Xero by pressing the “Create / Edit on Xero” button.
- If the invoice is already present in Xero, it is updated with all information from the invoice in Bitrix24.
- If this invoice is not present, the app generates it in Xero and assigns it to the relevant contact.
- All Products on the invoice in Bitrix24 are added as line items on the invoice in Xero.
- If the invoice is created for a contact that does not exist in Xero, this contact is created automatically in Xero and marked as a customer.
- Status updates from Xero
- When the “update from Xero” button is pressed, all invoice s with their statuses are looked up from Xero .
- If any invoice status has changed, for e.g. if an invoice is marked as Paid, the new status is applied to the invoice is Bitrix24.
- Add Product tab
- The “Add Product” tab creates a new Product in Bitrix24 and also adds it as an Item in Xero at the same time.
- The added Product is available for use with invoices immediately.
- This feature helps reduce human error & effort since information is only needed to be entered once for both Bitrix24 and Xero.
- User access permissions
- The app respects user access permissions for viewing / editing invoices .
- Users will only be able to see invoices that they have privileges for.
- Users can use any login with Xero to use the app.
- The login to Xero is kept alive for 30 mins and the user is logged out automatically after.
- Responsive design, pagination and dynamic display
- The app is built with using responsive design features and thus will render on any device — desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Results are also paginated for better user experience.
- Users can select the number of results shown per page.
- More features coming!
- Additional features will soon be added to the app — these include:
- [COMPLETED] Date range filter for invoices - This will allow users to filter their invoices by a date range and sync relevant invoices from Bitrix24.
- Mass upload of Products from csv - This feature will be added to the "Add Product" tab.
- New tab for "Contacts / Companies sync" - This tab will allow users to import Contacts from Xero as either Contacts or Companies in Bitrix24.
- Payment amounts updates from Xero - This feature will update all payment amounts from Xero and apply it to the invoice in Bitrix24. This will update the "Amount paid" field. on the invoice in Bitrix24.