Leadinfo B.V. helps you to start identifying your B2B website visitors and grow your sales funnel.
Generate more and better leads than your competition.
View your website visitors the same way you view your email. Our inbox layout gives you an extensive company profile about each and every visitor. No complicated statistics involved.
Effortlessly connect Leadinfo B.V. with the software that your organisation already uses. The company profile is automatically enriched with Leadinfo’s extensive company information to gain even better insight. By integrating with various chat applications, you can easily send a hot lead to a colleague, or measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns with the Google Ads integration.Why Connect Act! to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Bitrix24 to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
- Link website visitors to existing companies within Bitrix24
- Send a website visitor of as a new company within Bitrix24
- View the visited pages of said company within Bitrix24
- Set up tasks for yourself or for colleagues within Bitrix24
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
How does it work
Connect Leadinfo B.V. to your Bitrix24 environment, by using the wizard in your Leadinfo portal.
After the connection has been established, you can start sending companies to your Bitrix24 environment.
Add new ones or link to existing companies in your Bitrix environment.
You can create deals directly from the Leadinfo portal and link them to your companies.
You can also create tasks, and link them to deals and companies.
Save time by configuring actions or content shown when specific users visit your website.
Automate processes and focus your energy on what really matters.Pricing
Your price at Leadinfo B.V. is based on the number of unique companies we recognise on your website per month.
Start your free trial to get a detailed offer.
You can find the price list
on our website
Leadinfo - Enrich your company profiles with Leadinfo's extensive company information to gain even better insight
For any questions about Leadinfo, please consult our help centre
. Reach out to us about anything you couldn’t find there.
How do I setup the connection
Step 1: Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
Step 2: Under integrations, sel ect "Bitrix24".
Step 3: Enter your Bitrix24 environment url and click on "Connect to Bitrix24".
Step 4: Once you've linked Bitrix24 to Leadinfo you can change the settings of the integration. Determine;
How do I automatically send/connect leads to Bitrix24
- If you want to automatically link your website visitors to companies in your CRM
- If you want to send over the website visits to your CRM as a note in the company profile
- In what language the notes need to be placed in
- What fields you want to send to Bitrix24. Click here to learn more on how to set up these fields.
We will only send data to Bitrix24 when you have connected a company. You can either connect a company manually or automatically. Follow the below steps to automatically send leads to Bitrix24.
Step 1: Think about what companies you want to send to Bitrix24. You can use these questions to get a clear view on what companies are interesting for you.
- What company characteristics does an interesting company have?
- Do you focus on specific branches or specific sizes?
- What kind of behaviour do they need to show?
- Think about the number of pages, or what pages an interesting company needs to visit.
Step 2: Based on the questions in step 1 you can start setting up your trigger. Navigate to “Triggers” and create a new trigger.
Step 3: Determine the rules a company needs to meet in order to be sent over toy our CRM.
Step 4: Under "Action" select the CRM system you've installed in step 1 and determine what you want to do:
- Create new companies - Leadinfo will immediately create a new company within your CRM system.
- Connect with existing companies - Leadinfo will only connect the website visitors to an existing company within your CRM
- Create new or connect with existing companies - Leadinfo will either create a new company or, if the company already exists, connect the company to the existing company within your CRM.
Step 5: Select who should be the company owner within your CRM system and enable the action.
Step 6: Make sure you save the trigger by switching the toggle in the top right corner and click “Save”.
How do I Manually connect leads fr om Leadinfo to Bitrix24?
Step 1: First go to the company profile you want to connect.
Step 2: Click on the button "Link to Bitrix24" in the right corner.
Step 3: Connect the company to Bitrix24. You can do this in two ways:
Step 3a: Does the company already have a profile in Bitrix24? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
Step 3b: Do you want to create a new company in Bitrix24? Select the correct account owner, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
Step 4: You will immediately find the company in Bitrix24. You can find this under "Companies"