Bitrix24 is leading free project scope management software used by over 10 million teams in 186 countries. If you read any project scope example, you’ll immediately understand that it’s a lot less intimidating than it seems. Essentially, any project scope statement contains information about four things:
- Project deliverables. This is a fancy term for ‘why we are doing this project, what we are going to get out of it’.
- Required resources. Any project requires resources, be they money, people or equipment.
- Project stakeholders. Who’s involved in this project, why and in what roles. Or who’s doing what.
- Project schedule. Start dates, end dates, deadlines and milestones.
The reason why Bitrix24 is now the leading project scope management tool isn’t just because it’s 100% free, though it certainly helps. The real reason is that you can’t use traditional tools for project scope management as if it’s 1980’s. And by traditional tools we mean a pen and a piece of paper (or a computer and a printer).
Bitrix24 gives you multiple tools for effective project scope and change management:
If you are ready to join millions of teams who rely on Bitrix24 for project scope management, get your free account today
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.