The advantages of onboarding software are endless because they make up for the unbeatable experience of new workers. What exactly can you achieve by implementing it?
1. Less administration hustle. HR managers can focus on what really matters instead of teaching newcomers. The majority of tasks and learning experience can be fully automated - employees can simply follow the pre-set guidelines.
2. No extra paperwork. The process of document signing and form filling can be fully digitalized. Store them online and access them in one click - they will stay in the cloud.
3. Multi-platform compatibility. By using the onboarding software that’s compatible with CRMs and third-party programs, you keep data synchronized and don’t have to worry about multiple updates - they will reflect on each platform instantly.
4. Higher retention rate. By using online tasks, gamification elements, and engaging onboarding content, you will help new employees get accustomed to the team and working process in a stress-free and efficient way.
5. Statistics that drive evolution. Use employee feedback and performance metrics to boost onboarding efficiency. You can quickly find spots for improvement.
6. Compliance with deadlines. Both employees and colleagues will stay notified about upcoming tasks and deadlines, so they won’t miss a thing.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.