HR onboarding software is designed to make the process of hiring easier and more comfortable. To put it simply, this is a set of features and tools that provide new employees with the necessary information and reduce administrative work for the business owner and HR department.
Employment kits with ready-to-use templates. These sets can include documents to sign, forms-to-fill, security policies, or handbooks - it reduces paperwork for HR specialists and helps to keep all information structured.
Reminders and notifications. No more procrastination - new employees won’t miss document signing, meetings, tasks, calls and other important events.
Seamless integration with other software and CRM. Work with the existing software used by your IT department and reap advantages out of all them.
Full flexibility. The onboarding experience can be improved greatly by personalizing documents, web-pages, and informational materials for every employee depending on their location, position, and roles. Besides, you can assign tasks, send messages and notifications depending on the employees’ responses.
Task automation. Take a load off your HR managers - let the software guide new team members through the process of adaptation. Use welcome messages, instructions, guidelines, video-tutorials, and various services to make it clear for newcomers.
Electronic signatures. Lets new employees sign documents at any time and any place. It helps you make the administrative work paperless and flawless.
The advantages of onboarding software are endless because they make up for the unbeatable experience of new workers. What exactly can you achieve by implementing it?
1. Less administration hustle. HR managers can focus on what really matters instead of teaching newcomers. The majority of tasks and learning experience can be fully automated - employees can simply follow the pre-set guidelines.
2. No extra paperwork. The process of document signing and form filling can be fully digitalized. Store them online and access them in one click - they will stay in the cloud.
3. Multi-platform compatibility. By using the onboarding software that’s compatible with CRMs and third-party programs, you keep data synchronized and don’t have to worry about multiple updates - they will reflect on each platform instantly.
4. Higher retention rate. By using online tasks, gamification elements, and engaging onboarding content, you will help new employees get accustomed to the team and working process in a stress-free and efficient way.
5. Statistics that drive evolution. Use employee feedback and performance metrics to boost onboarding efficiency. You can quickly find spots for improvement.
6. Compliance with deadlines. Both employees and colleagues will stay notified about upcoming tasks and deadlines, so they won’t miss a thing.
What’s so special about the onboarding process in Bitrix24? It gives you total freedom of HR management while minimizing paperwork and automating the majority of processes. No need to hire more HR specialists and dedicated IT staff - you can have all essential automation tools at your fingertips.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons why companies choose Bitrix24:
1. Unlimited free users
2. Over 30 HR tools
3. Employee self-service
4. Mobile connectivity (iOS and Android)
5. Chats, videocalls
6. Time and attendance trackers
7. Shared calendars
8. Task and project desktop
9. Client and sales management tools.
10. 100% Free
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
Bitrix24 manuals are available at training.bitrix24.com. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24 apps, from sales to planning to communications to document management. To download self hosted editions of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and come with open source code access, please visit Bitrix24 Self Hosted page.