Centralize Event Management Processes
Being an event planner often means juggling responsibilities and worrying that something doesn't work and spoils everything.
With Bitrix24 event planning software, you can finally stop being anxious and dedicate your energy to matters at hand. Schedule appointments, assign tasks, administer projects, make assessments of the results, communicate with team and customers alike within one framework with all the necessary instruments available in one click.
Bitrix24 event management software offers plenty of features that every event planner would find useful.
You can do everything with your tasks, create them, delegate them, assist your colleagues with them, and even observe your team's progress when throughout the working process.
Never fall behind on your deadlines with Bitrix24 smart scheduling capabilities.
One of the most convenient features is the ability to have every database and document storage in one place within a click away.
EMS is nothing without CRM tools because an effective marketing campaign is essential to lure the attendees to your event.
Bitrix24 also developed its event management software keeping in mind that the efficiency of team communication defines the project's success.
Event management software is irreplaceable when you have to adapt to the changing environment and do it quickly.
It doesn't matter whether you need to work remotely or deal with some urgent unexpected challenges, Bitrix24 has your back with its perfectly synchronized desktop and mobile applications.
With Bitrix24 EMS, event management is a smooth sail. 9 million companies all over the world has already tried and approved it. So register today to guarantee the success of your meetings and events in any circumstances.
Bitrix24 event management software is free, but there are versions and features that cost extra. Visit Bitrix24 pricing page to choose the plan that benefits your EMS most.
Free Scheduling Tools
- Shared calendars, an event scheduler, and an absence chart will help you plan the workload correctly and make the workflow fully automated
Personal calendar will import/export data on public & private events into Google and Outlook calendars
Form task sequences and follow them
Set up automated reminders and notifications.
Instruments to Handle Every Aspect of Tasks and Project Management
- Establish deadlines, tasks, and responsibilities
Book resources, create budget limits for the whole project or separate tasks
Use the framework that suits your purposes most. You can select one, such as Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Gantt, or simply mix them
Evaluate progress through checklists, dashboards, task reports, etc.
Compare estimated figures and indicators with the real results and KPI
Adjust your strategy if you feel like the circumstances demand it.
- Free Mobile Android/IOS App
CRM Integration - Next level client management
Event planning is all about persuading clients, customers, or leads to come and listen to what you have to say.
Thus, event management software without proper CRM tools wouldn't fit your goals. Luckily, Bitrix24 has a lot to offer in this aspect.
- Database contains everyone you were or would like to be in contact with, including leads, prospects, vendors, and service providers
- Easy to stay in touch with all the contact information listed and available directly from profiles
- Web-forms to collect data from actual and potential visitors
- Import the list of all the former participants from meetings and send them invitations
- Simple and customizable quoting and invoicing forms
- Scheduling and booking venues is hassle free
Solutions to Communicate Effectively
- Start conversations, initiate discussions, or gather feedback through multiple collaboration tools, including public & private chats, or video/audio calls & conferences
Keep your team informed with regular news and announcements
Permit the external users, such as clients, customers, and vendors to participate in the events that require their presence
Share photos, videos, documents with the whole company or with a certain group/person
Make sure that sensitive information is fully protected with limited access and passwords
Show your team that you appreciate their efforts with likes, comments, emojis, and badges of approval.