Last Updated: April 21, 2023
Effective on: April 21, 2023
The Rules for ImageAssistant AI govern the relationship between Bitrix24 (hereinafter "We" or "Our") and user (hereinafter "You" or "Your") while using the additional ImageAssistant AI feature of Bitrix24 service (hereinafter "ImageAssistant AI"). By using ImageAssistant AI You acknowledge Your full consent with the Rules. If You do not accept and comply with the Rules You must not use ImageAssistant AI.
By using ImageAssistant AI:
1. You are notified and agree that ImageAssistant AI made available thought third-party technology of a latent text-to-image diffusion model capable of generating images given any text input and represented by third party provider Stable Diffusion. The Stable Diffusion model is used under the terms of the CreativeML Open RAIL-M License.
The Stable Diffusion model is not part of Bitrix24. By using ImageAssistant AI You confirm that You have read and accepted the terms of the CreativeML Open RAIL-M License.
2. You acknowledge and agree that
- generated images (hereinafter the "Images") may be not unique due to the machine learning nature of the Stable Diffusion model, and other users may receive the same or similar the Images upon entering similar word input;
- Images include watermarks. Usage of any technical or other means to remove, alter or hide watermarks is prohibited;
- You use ImageAssistant AI at Your own discretion. You take responsibility in case violation of the rights of third parties or breaching the applicable law while using the Images. Under no circumstances can Bitrix24 be held liable for any violation of the rights of third parties or breaching the applicable law;
- You are responsible for monitoring and enforcing the applicable law regarding the use of artificial intelligence;
- You take responsibility for complying with the Rules and the CreativeML Open RAIL-M License while using the Images;
- the Images may be used by the Stable Diffusion model for its further improvement and development.
3. You agree not to use ImageAssistant AI:
- in any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way;
- to generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming third parties;
- to generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual;
- to defame, disparage or otherwise harass third parties;
- for fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation;
- for any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics;
- to exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm;
- for any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories;
- to provide medical advice and medical results interpretation;
- to generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes;
- to generate the Images that incite violence, call for illegal activities, violate moral or ethical standards, contain profanity or promote hatred and/or discrimination.
4. You acknowledge that We do not creating the Images; do not alter the Images; do not initiate the publishing of the Images; cannot and should not be aware of violation of the rights of third parties or breaching the applicable law. If You have any doubts as to the lawfulness of the use the Images We recommend You to seek advice from relevant experts before using ImageAssistant AI or publishing the Images.
5. We are not responsible for:
- any damage, loss of income, profit, information or savings associated with the use or inability to use of ImageAssistant AI or the Images;
- violation of the rights of third parties or breaching the applicable law resulting from the use of ImageAssistant AI or the Images;
- Your information becoming accessible to third parties as a result of using ImageAssistant AI.
6. We reserve the right to block or restrict the use of ImageAssistant AI:
- if the law that restricts the use of Stable Diffusion or similar model comes force into;
- at Our own discretion if we have reason to believe that you are in breach of these Rules, conditions, obligations and/or warranties. We reserve the right to make conclusion as to possible violations based on the information available to us, including complaints.
7. We do not grant or acquire any rights to the Images. Your rights for the Images are regulated by the terms of the CreativeML Open RAIL-M license.
8. We have the right to modify the Rules unilaterally by posting the updated text on the Internet at the following link.