If you are searching for the right automotive CRM tool to effectively manage various types of client interactions, you may want to consider Bitrix24.
Its system has an already built-in CRM. Dealerships acquire leads from multiple sources, such as website forms, third parties, online and offline ads.
The integrated CRM will allow you to store all data in one place and also track where the leads come from. You will be able to see which sources provide the best results. Choosing Bitrix24 as an automotive CRM solution will likely increase the number of incoming leads since it provides effective demand generation tools.
The program generates reports, so you can view top customers, period comparisons, and the ROI of a particular marketing channel. Visualizing your sales funnel and pipeline helps improve the sales process. There is no limitation to the number of pipelines and funnels.
The best CRM for auto dealers should be mobile optimized. Bitrix24 offers both mobile and desktop platforms. A free mobile app supports iOS and Android, so it will be easy for you to run your dealership from any device.
- 5 GB of online storage
- Unlimited leads and deals
- Unlimited contacts
- Quotes and invoices
- A product catalog
- Client profiles
- Custom stages
- CRM forms
- Kanban boards
- A mobile solution
- Conversion of leads to contacts and deals
- Multiple external integrations
- Cloud and on-premise editions
Professional sales team
- Pipelines and tunnels
- Required fields by stage
- Recurring deals and invoices
- Online document generation
- Document generation access control
- Fields visible to selected users
- CRM duplicate control
- Conversion of quotes to deals and invoices
- Resource booking for appointment scheduling
- Integration with Google maps and Zoom
- Keyword analysis
- Call tracking for marketing channels
- Automatic performance tracking and ROI calculations
- A sales intelligence report builder
Sales and marketing automation
- Complete sales automation based on rules and triggers
- Customization of rules and triggers for sales automation
- Creation of workflows
- Integrated telephony
- Email copy storage
- Call back requests
- Connection to other services using API
- Integration with social networks and messengers (free)
- SIP connection for third-party integrations
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)