When you own a non-profit company, you need to plan your budget wisely. Many companies cannot afford enterprise software, but it doesn’t mean there’s no option out there.
With free CRM for for Non-Profit Organizations, you can enjoy a multitude of useful tools and automate processes to boost efficiency.
What is CRM for nonprofits?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform is a set of tools for managing databases, payments, marketing, communication with customers and employees, and so much more. It allows non-profit organizations to find new donors, establish fast and efficient communication with partners, and keep information structured. It goes without mentioning that nonprofit CRM software lets you manage your budget and donations with high precision and reliability.
The major features of nonprofit CRM software include:
- Fundraising campaign organization. Stay in touch with donors and partners by integrating all social media and email into a single platform.
- Grant management. All documents can be stored in a unified database, while extra tools enable money management (invoicing, accounting, etc).
- Customizable landing pages. Create professionally-looking websites for your projects and campaigns.
- Marketing automation. Send emails, gather statistics, create target audiences - you’ve got all instruments at your fingertips for that.
- Social listening. Gather information from reviews, get feedback from customers and partners, find out what people need and what motivates them to donate. Having a CRM means keeping in touch with society and hearing it.
- Tracking of donation history. Look at what people like to donate for, which campaigns are more successful, and check your fundraising goals. Detailed analytics help you make informed decisions and drive further development of your business.
With a properly implemented CRM, you not only automate business processes and save your staff time. It’s about maintaining and improving relationships with donors and customers. With all relevant information structured and properly analyzed, you can make informed and efficient decisions for more successful fundraising campaigns.
Bitrix24 is your key to flawless management
Is your non-profit looking for a free CRM system? Bitrix24 is an absolute must-try for you! First, it's free for unlimited users. Second, our CRM for nonprofits comes with all the bells and whistles - contact management, telemarketing, reports, flexible access rights, web forms and more. Third, it comes with social collaboration tools that help you manage volunteers, discuss ideas, and set tasks for each other.
The list of basic features in our nonprofit CRM include:
- Understandable structure, even for newbies (like a social network)
- Easy administration
- Joining via an email link
- Cloud or On-Premise
- Daily backups
- Safe two-step authorisation
- Mobile CRM for iOS and Android
- A desktop application for Mac and Windows
- Access from any browser
- API and source code available for On-Premise editions
Bitrix24 CRM software is ready to use in 30 seconds, right after you register your account at Bitrix24.com. Creating email templates, customizing CRM statuses, administering access rights is extremely easy.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.