Call center inside Bitrix 24
You can use Bitrix24 as call center software. The
version is free for
up to 12 users and is very popular among small businesses, since it requires no deployment, doesn't cost anything and is ready to use in 3 minutes.
You can also purchase
more advanced editions of Bitrix24
that come with open source code and that you can
customize. This is a popular choice when you want to deploy call center software on premise and host it on your own server.
Most importantly, Bitrix24 comes with
already included, so you don't have to spend any money on
purchasing additional software and integrating it with your existing call center solution.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
- Inbound phone calls (free)
- Outbound phone calls (from $0.01/minute)
- Automatic dialer, IVR
- Call logs and reports
- Works worldwide
- Mobile app (iOS/Android)
- Desktop app (PC, MacOS)
- Call queue
- Call recording
- Call waiting/on hold
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding to mobile
- Employee extensions
Call center CRM
- Calls from CRM
- Clients connected to assigned managers automatically
- Client information visible during phone call
- Create new lead during phone call
- Create new lead for each missed call
- Call scheduling
For more technical information, please refer to Bitrix24 manuals regarding how you can set up Bitrix24 as
self hosted call center software.