Using efficient communication tools is crucial for any company, but it is especially true for international and digital businesses. Conference calling services allow many participants from around the world to join online meetings. The main advantage of these tools is that you can stay connected with your team members or interact with customers without meeting face to face.
When choosing the right conference calling provider, such factors as high quality and reliability should be considered. You do not want your meeting to be delayed or interrupted due to overly complex conferencing controls or poor audio quality.
If you are searching for a free and efficient conference calling solution, Bitrix24 might be a suitable option for you.
The company offers an extensive range of real-time communication tools that include HD conference calls, instant messengers, phone calls, group chats, and others. This solution ensures a hassle-free way to interact with anyone, from anywhere. With Bitrix24, no additional integration is required since all the tools are already built into your profile. Using conference calling features helps improve collaboration and productivity and reduce costs.
The system is mobile-optimized. You can collaborate on tasks from anywhere you are. The application supports chats, video, audio calls, and conference calling features. You will not be able to share screens on a mobile device.
Bitrix24 provides paid and free-of-charge plans. Chats, audio, and video calls are available in all editions. If you go with the free cloud version, it will already be a great conference calling solution.
Choosing Bitrix24 as a conference calling solution will allow you to use the program in the cloud or install it on your own server. You can customize the self-hosted edition according to the requirements of your company. Please download this version if you would like to test it out
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
● Data storage (5 GB free of charge);
● Chats inside CRM;
● Cloud and on-premise editions;
● An open source code with API;
● A mobile solution;
● 35 + collaboration tools.
● Chats, audio and video calls;
● Public and private group chats;
● Video conferencing (up to 24 participants);
● Instant messaging;
● HD sound and videos;
● Mobile group video calls;
● Unlimited call duration;
● End-to-end encryption;
● Screen sharing (fee-based);
● Online zoom meetings (fee-based);
● Video call recording (fee-based);
● Passwords to protect your conference calls (fee-based).
● Event planning;
● Calendar sharing
● Recurring events
● Synchronization with external calendars;
● An ability to select a meeting room for calendar events;
● An ability to create lists that contain several meeting rooms.
● Synchronization with any email provider;
● Any email as a calendar event
● Internal discussions
● Shared inboxes;
● Integration with tasks and CRM.
● PBX integration via REST API and SIP;
● Call routing and recording;
● Missed call forwarding;
● Call statistics;
● Voicemail and greetings;
● An interactive voice response menu;
● Automatic transcription for mp3 call recordings;
● Business hour settings to show availability for live chats;
● Easy integration of VoIP and SIP phones with the program.An ability to connect different phone numbers to various traffic sources
● Group posts and project posts
● Comments, likes, emojis
● Polls, public announcements, ‘I read’ button
● An ability to record and display video announcements;
● A post view indicator;
● Email to post.
For more information about Bitrix24, head over to our training courses. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24, from sales and planning to document management and company internal communication tools. To download the self-hosted edition of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and give you access to open source code, please visit the Bitrix24 Self-Hosted page.