Customer relationship management (CRM) software is a set of tools for managing databases and contacts, generating leads, providing customer support services, and streamlining workflow. The market offers both commercial and non-profit CRM suits, so you don’t have to spend tons o of money on soft. It’s easy to find the best free CRM for startups which include a comprehensive set of tools:
● Contact database with customizable fields.
● Invoice and payment management.
● Integration with social media and email.
● Analytics and real-time reports.
● Marketing campaign instruments.
● Staff management dashboard.
● Collaboration tools and notifications.
● Role assignment and access rights setup.
Bitrix24 is absolutely free for unlimited users and features 35+ business tools. Leads, contacts, companies, deals (opportunities), quotes, invoices – Bitrix24 has them all. You'll be able to reach your customers by email (both incoming and outgoing emails are stored in our CRM) or phone (incoming/outbound, call forwarding, call recording). You can integrate Bitrix24 CRM with your website. And of course, API is available both for cloud and self-hosted versions.
Bitrix24 was a startup once too, so we understand that CRM for startups should do more than just handle sales. You'll be hiring new people, so Bitrix24 comes with HR management tools. If you don't want to spend money on task and project management software, it's your lucky day – Bitrix24 has those as well. Bitrix24 actually comes with over 35 free tools that your startup is sure to appreciate. Register now and join the 8+ million people who trust Bitrix24
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
For more information about Bitrix24, head over to our training courses. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24, from sales and planning to document management and company internal communication tools. To download the self-hosted edition of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and give you access to open source code, please visit the Bitrix24 Self-Hosted page.