Managing invoices is a crucial part of a typical transaction cycle. It initiates the payment process between different parties. These documents contain information such as the description of services, price, terms of sale, and contact details. If you are not equipped with the right program, this work might be stressful and time-consuming. It goes without saying that a positive cash flow is essential for any company, but especially for those operating on a smaller scale.
Invoicing software for small businesses helps simplify the process, save time, and reduce discrepancies.
If you are looking for a reliable program, you may want to consider Bitrix24. With this tool, you can generate personalized invoices and get payments on time.
The system provides an already built-in CRM. With the Bitrix24 invoicing software for small businesses, you will be able to customize quotes and invoice forms according to your requirements. Products and services can be selected from a catalog. These documents can be saved in PDF format and sent by email. You may also create a form in your profile and place it on your website or share the page with your customers. When the form is filled out, the customer will see the invoice with various payment methods.
Using invoicing software for small businesses makes the process easier not only for you but also for your clients.
Since this feature is free in a cloud-based plan, Bitrix24 might be a great solution for teams that have a limited budget.
Going with our invoicing software for small businesses will allow you to use cloud or self-hosted versions. The self-hosted edition is customizable and has low requirements for installation. If you need to test it before purchasing, you will have to download it.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
● Quotes and invoices;
● Product catalog;
● Custom stages;
● Client profiles;
● Taxes, discounts, currencies;
● A mobile app;
● Cloud and on-premise versions.
● Kanban tools and Gantt charts;
● Checklists for progress tracking;
● Email to task and task to email.
● Online storage;
● Personal and group drive;
● Automatic file synchronization;
● Integration with Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox;
● Documents, presentations, spreadsheets editing/management without leaving the account.
● Audio/video calls;
● Public and private chats;
● Group calls up to 48 people;
● Calls with external users;
● Unlimited call duration;● Workgroups and projects
For more information about Bitrix24, head over to our training courses. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24, from sales and planning to document management and company internal communication tools. To download the self-hosted edition of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and give you access to open source code, please visit the Bitrix24 Self-Hosted page.