Customer service software for modern teams
Сustomer service software helps companies to always be there for their customers, when they have questions regarding products or services and reach out for help.
As there are many channels that clients use to contact customer support, companies need a platform for handling interactions with customers in one place.
Let’s have a closer look at which options customer service software must contain by taking Bitrix24 for example.
Bitrix24 provides an option to connect all popular social networks, messengers, company website or email to a single account for getting, keeping
and handling all the interactions with customers while resolving their issues.
Bitrix24 is customizable customer service software, and you can manage queueing and routing by setting separate queues for each communication
channel, setting canned responses and conversation transfers.
Bitrix24 offers various reports to measure the efficiency of support teams like report by date, communication channel, client satisfaction.
Bitrix24 integrates with many useful products: MailChimp, Jira, Zendesk, PBX integrations (Asterisk, 3CX, RingCentral) and many more. Please
see a full catalog of free integrations here.
Bitrix24 is customer service software that has a built-in CRM in which all interactions between customers and support team are logged, kept
and handled. There are plenty of additional settings available inside the CRM system. For instance, a new lead can be created each time a
new client reaches out.
These are five important features customer service software has to offer to increase the efficiency of support teams. What is more, there are
plenty of other great options in Bitrix24, like triggers and automation, that will not only ease work of support team but do the job for employees
to let them finally find time to take care of the tasks they usually lack time for.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
- 12 agents free
- Omni-channel contact center
- Live chat for websites
- Inbound and outbound call center
- Email and shared inboxes
- Social media support
- Messenger support
- Classic helpdesk with ticketing
- Built-in CRM
- Cloud, mobile and on-premise (open source code access)
Routing and reports
- Support groups
- Routing and transfer rules
- Canned responses
- Chat bots
- Business hour settings
- Custom greetings
- Satisfaction ratings
- Works with any website (embed code)
- Fully customizable (own styles and CSS)
- Entire website or specific pages
- Display rules
- Save to CRM
- Personal data collection consent
- Multiple languages
- Learn more
Social media messengers
- Facebook Messenger
- Instagram Business
- WhatsApp (third-party integration)
- Skype, Slack, Twilio, more (Microsoft Bot framework)
- Learn more
Email and team inboxes
- Individual and team inboxes
- Access rules
- Two-way synchronization
- Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Microsoft, etc.
- Integration with CRM, tasks and chat
- Learn more
- Inbound and outbound
- Call recording and quality control
- Set phone hours
- Greeting, on hold, voice mail
- Phone number rental, including toll free (1-888)
- PBX integration (Asterisk, 3CX, RingCentral, etc.)
- SMS and bulk texting
Classic helpdesk (on-premise)
- Ticket creation
- Ticket status
- Email to ticket automation
- Learn more
With over 30 project management and collaboration tools, Bitrix24 can seem a bit overwhelming at first. If you encounter any problems,
feel free to read Bitrix24 manual in order to better understand how each intranet component works.
Download the free trial version to see how Bitrix24 could be integrated with other tools or within your server (access to source code included).