Сustomer service software helps companies to always be there for their customers, when they have questions regarding products or services and reach out for help.
As there are many channels that clients use to contact customer support, companies need a platform for handling interactions with customers in one place.
Let’s have a closer look at which options customer service software must contain by taking Bitrix24, for example.
- Bitrix24 provides an option to connect all popular social networks, messengers, company website or email to a single account for getting, keeping and handling all the interactions with customers while resolving their issues.
- Bitrix24 is customizable customer service software, and you can manage queueing and routing by setting separate queues for each communication channel, setting canned responses and conversation transfers.
- Bitrix24 offers various reports to measure the efficiency of support teams like report by date, communication channel, client satisfaction.
- Bitrix24 integrates with many useful products: MailChimp, Jira, Zendesk, PBX integrations (Asterisk, 3CX, RingCentral) and many more. Please see a full catalog of free integrations here.
- Bitrix24 is customer service software that has a built-in CRM in which all interactions between customers and support team are logged, kept and handled. There are plenty of additional settings available inside the CRM system. For instance, a new lead can be created each time a new client reaches out.
These are five important features customer service software has to offer to increase the efficiency of support teams.
What is more, there are plenty of other great options in Bitrix24, like triggers and automation, that will not only ease work of support team but do the job for employees to let them finally find time to take care of the tasks they usually lack time for.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.