Employee database management software allows you to manage, store and search all data related to your team. Such programs represent an advanced approach to data storage: you can fill in all necessary fields, such as name, age, position, education, working hours, duties, salary, date of service, and so on.
Let's take a look at some of the reasons why your company needs employee database software:
1. One-click access to data. You don’t have to search for the necessary information - it’s stored in a single place, available at your fingertips.
2. No double records and multiple updates. You might have data stored in documents, sticky notes, emails, but there’s no consistency, which complicates things. With the help of employee database software, you will have data updated in real time even if it’s altered by the team or third parties.
3. Full access control. Keep your records away from prying eyes. Spread roles, set up access rights, and track the attempts to view or edit the database. No more wrong data spreading, and you don’t have to worry about it getting into the wrong hands.
4. Self-service. Don’t waste time on filling in fields - let employees leave information about themselves!
Check out the features and functions inside Bitrix24 that will help you run your business:
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.
P.S. If you share this page in Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #bitrix24, you'll automatically get a chance to win a 12-month subscription for Bitrix24 Professional ($2400/yr value)
Bitrix24 manuals are available at training.bitrix24.com. We also have a great YouTube channel that covers every aspect of Bitrix24 apps, from sales to planning to communications to document management. To download self hosted editions of Bitrix24 that can be installed on your own server and come with open source code access, please visit Bitrix24 Self Hosted page.