- To strictly follow all local laws and regulations which govern privacy and personal data usage for the User’s country of residence.
- To strictly follow all local laws and regulations. This requirement will remain in effect for the entire duration of utilizing the FindFace Service.
- To obtain written authorization, or as otherwise prescribed by the local laws of every country that the User is operating from.
- The User is required to diligently inform every individual whose personal data, including the individual’s photographs and images that the User intends to process through the utilization of the FindFace Service.
- To seek legal counsel PRIOR to utilizing the FindFace Service.
- To guarantee that any information uploaded by the User has been authorized by the individual, and is in compliance with the laws and regulations of the User’s jurisdiction.
- To confirm that the User is utilizing the FindFace Service at his own risk, and without a warranty of any kind.
Bitrix, Inc, is no way responsible for the Service and makes no claims or guarantees with regards to the Service accuracy or availability, nor provides any technical support or consultations about the Service.
Bitrix, Inc, is no way responsible for the FindFace Service and makes no claims or guarantees for the FindFace Service.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this service agreement, the User agrees to and confirms that the FindFace Service, nor Bitrix, Inc. collects or processes any data uploaded by the User.
The user confirms that the FindFace Service, nor Bitrix, Inc. has any knowledge of the circumstances under which the User has collected the data, photographs, or images.
The user agrees to hold the FindFace Service and Bitrix harmless for any and all actions and inactions of the User.
Dispute Resolution; Binding Arbitration: Any dispute, controversy, interpretation or claim including claims for, but not limited to breach of contract, any form of negligence, fraud or misrepresentation arising out of, or from or related to this agreement shall be submitted for final and binding arbitration.